RED exchanges

nisaba

er ...

There's been no RED exchanges (that I can see) since November.

Cat*? Anyone?

cardlady22

Did they all defect to the Dark Exchange Circle?

nisaba

It's a terrible thought. An' me with a new sub-collection of erotic decks an' everything.

Cat*

Yeah, I know, I know... :| I know I promised to open a new RED thread to several people several times and never did it. :| I'm sorry that I have kept disappointing you. :(

Partly, I just forgot, but partly I also wasn't sure if I actually wanted to keep hosting them.

I already once asked for a co-host sometime last year, but the only one who volunteered back then left the forum as an active member before she could even do her first round...

So, let's talk about this here. Would anyone be up to host the RED exchanges instead of me? I'd be happy to provide information on how to do that, the PM notification list, and (if you want) a bunch of pre-written text for PMs, sign-up threads, and such. I'd also be available as an infrequent proxy host if the regular is on holidays or otherwise unable to run an exchange.

I'm not sure I want to leave regular hosting of the RED for good, but I just don't seem to have the necessary passion for these exchanges right now...

Soooo... *ready to take names of volunteers* :)

nisaba

<shakes head> I'd love to, but I'm barely managing the Mandrake Cat exchange now, which devolved to me when its former hosts disappeared and I made a similar plea into the wilderness <sob>. I *will* mess up if I try to manage two exchange circles.

Cat*, if you still have the mailing list, why not shoot everyone a PM pointing them to this thread and asking them to make suggestions, or to see if they can volunteer? It can be your last act as the RED Queen <grin>.

rwcarter

My plate is already way too full, so I can't in good conscience step up to the plate. But I think the Exchanges that seem to last the longest do so because there are at least two folks running them. Hopefully at least two folks will step up.

Rodney

nisaba

Cat*, if I were to buy a jar of pickled herring and eat them in Your honour, would You consider Yourself worshipped enough, and do it to please Your worshipper?

'Twould be but a little sacrifice for someone who enjoys challenging tastes, likes pickled herring, and probably buys them less than once a year.

And besides, you'd have an excuse to take out your rude decks! <laughter>

Cat*

Will send PMs tonight when I'm home and have access to the list. (At work now, and in a hurry.)