Tao oracle

NikkiB

I've just ordered this and wondered what the opinion was of it :)

Chronata

It's a lovely deck. I liked the colors and the messages always seemed pretty clear as well. It's fairly easy to read with.

Unfortunately, I ended up trading it away before I really got into the subtle complexities of the I Ching (which I am studying now)

This deck would have made a great visual study guide and companion to the I Ching system, since that is what it is based on.

NikkiB

great ive got a book on i ching which i have never got round to studying to this seems a good time to revist that!

Chronata

And if nothing else...it's one of those decks where the artwork is beautiful! It could be a great intuitive/meditation tool!

NikkiB

yes the artwork is what attracted me! :D

autumn star

This deck is on my wishlist! The artwork looks beautiful. Hopefully, I will be able to order it soon :)

BodhiSeed

Lovely deck... I don't use it as an I Ching deck, but as a one-card draw oracle. Either way, it works beautifully.

I wonder what happened to the new deck Ma Deva Padma was supposed to create (I think it was a feminine deck of sorts)?

214red

I love it, its beautiful and i just rediscovered it in a box. I found them too hard to shuffle last time and i therefore trimmed them, i am not sure that was the wisest decision but i felt often the pictures spoke alone and the words got in the way for me.

I use them with the changing lines sometimes for myself as its a nice thing to spend time on, but it takes alot of time for me.

i dont think you need to do the i-ching thing, i sometimes just pull a card, sometimes i simply think of a number before i turn over the card and then take that as a changing line and read that. Sometimes you dont need to, something stands out.

NikkiB

oh cant wait for them to turn up now! I hate that bit between ordering and arrival lol!