Which crystals work well with Tarot?

Fly My Pretty

I was just wondering which gemstones/crystals work well with Tarot, I've heard Hematite is quite good for grounding & blocking negative energies. Are there any other stones whose properties can enhance or aid with tarot readings or just to generally keep with or near your decks?

lark

Tarot Stones

Aquamarine- intuition, psychic awareness, clairvoyance.
Moonstone- for developing psychic abilities in a safe gradual way.
Sodalite- opens the third eye to see spiritual visions and the throat to tell of them. Manifestation stone.
Amethyst- psychic enhancer.
Citrine- distinguish prophetic voice from mind chatter, automatic writing, manifestation stone.
Rutilated quartz- telepathy, clairvoyance, manifestation stone.
Lapis- psychic protection, prophetic dreams.
Rose quartz- grounding after psychic work.
Amazonite- connecting with nature spirits, increase clairvoyance and telepathy.
Snow flake Obsidian- clairaudience, protection, good fortune.
Tiger Eye /Brown- increases clairvoyance, prosperity, shields from psychic drain or attack.
Tiger Eye-/Red- increases clairvoyance, protective, money and luck stone.
Blue Lace Agate- clairaudience, will make even the most difficult reading positive and uplifting.
Green Aventurine- increases clairvoyance.
Onyx- sends back any form of negativity directed at you. Protective, grounding.
Blue Chalcedony- telepathy, instills sense of calm, heightens listening skills, enhances generosity, responsiveness, and receptivity.
Hemitite- helps you avoid becoming to involved in the problems of others, psychic self defense.
Apache Tear- stone of prophecy.
Larvikite- magic and psychic abilities.
Selenite- mediumship, clairvoyance, past lives, dreams, psychic communication.
Chrysoprase- helps one see the unexpected in a reading, keep a piece with your tarot cards.
Prehnite- prophesy stone, place next to tarot cards to increase prophetic abilities.
Apatite- meditation, increasing clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, past life recall.
Orange Calcite- calms a nervous first time client, allows intuitive insights to flow freely.
Red Jasper- protection against physical threats and psychic attack.
Yellow Jasper- psychic barrier against gossip and bitchy colleagues.
Howlite-visualization
Blue quartz-seeing higher realms
Fools Gold- keeps fools away from your table.

These are the stones I have in my tarot kit when I work.
I put them in a leaf shaped dish on my table.

Inthetree

I use crystals and minerals based mostly on their colour's associated properties; so on my reading table I have copper sphere to inspire passion and creativity, and an amethyst sphere to help me tap my intuition. I also have eight small crystals to represent the planets, and an obsidian and a quartz sphere for scrying. Honestly, I'm not sure how much they help, if at all; but they're beautiful and I love beautiful things, so they stay on the table :)

Fly My Pretty

lark - Thanks for listing all the properties as well, I didn't realise there would be so many that could be used along side tarot cards :)

Inthetree - I've also heard of using Amethyst for enhancing/tapping into your intuition, I should have put two & two together :D I find it interesting you also have obsidian & quartz for scrying, which I haven't tried myself but something I'd like to read up on.

celticnoodle

i was about to list a few that i know of, but lark covered all that i could think of and more! :) thnx lark!

lark

welcome noodle :D

I've got alot of them...love my crystals!