Getting seen on Keen.

MysticOracle13

Howdy Doody,

So two weeks ago I made an account with Keen. I set up my electronic voice mail thing, I put up a picture, the who Sha Bam. Unfortunately it's been two weeks & I haven't had a single call....is there something I'm missing? I always say I'm taking calls so I don't think it's that. What can I do to get clients?

Thanks for the advice & Blessed Be! ;-)

OOnaOwl

Hi MysticOracle13!
There are a number of steps to take to get seen on Keen. I am fairly new there too, and still learning them all. On your account page there is a Help tab that lists much information on improving your listing, getting customers, etc. Familiarize yourself with these tools and implement as many as you can. Also bidding your listing bumps you to a higher position that is more visible to potential clients. Getting a friend or more to call you-you can send them 5 free minutes-and rate your reading also is a good way to get started building your business momentum.

MysticOracle13

Thanks so much! I will definitely do that. I have several friends who will help me! I'm going to look into the bidding too! :) Thanks so much!