Is this authentic

NamasteIndia

The site owner claims that
SHE IS THE KEEPER OF SECRETS, GUARDIAN OF OCCULT TREASURES.
ALL MYSTERIES OF LOVE & SEDUCTION ARE KNOWN TO HER.
SHE IS THE TEMPTRESS OF FORTUNE.
WILL SHE FAVOUR YOU WITH LOVE & WEALTH TODAY?

All that with help of Tarot cards....
Dont know where this free reading will lead you to
http://www.enakshi-psychic-medium.com/index.html

Havent had a great laugh from many days
but this really stole the show :grin:

Alta

For various reasons I have looked at a lot of reading sites. Yes, this one makes big claims but sometimes I wonder, with so many people offering readings and services maybe it is inevitable that the claims will get bigger and bigger to attract clients. Still, I see your point. :)

NamasteIndia

Alta said:
For various reasons I have looked at a lot of reading sites. Yes, this one makes big claims but sometimes I wonder, with so many people offering readings and services maybe it is inevitable that the claims will get bigger and bigger to attract clients. Still, I see your point. :)
How much more bigger it will get...
Free readings, offering to call back the client
And then probably free offer of landing up in clients house :laugh:

Milfoil

Seems very strange indeed.

The site talks about the best psychic in India but a whois lookup places the IP of the site in England yet the site owner is Arnaud Laurent of France Entertainment???? Only came online on the 21st of Jan this year so quite a lot of testimonials for only 6 weeks online.

Strange in many ways. Perhaps a college student doing a research project?

MysticalMoose

Hmmm Tis possibly a "phishing" scam, to obtain information from your PC with regards to targetted advertising. :(

gregory

Yuk. I hate sites like that.

SunChariot

Seems a bit over the edge to me. She almost makes it sound like she is the only one who can do what she does. If she is keeper of all the secrets, then she is not going to share them with other readers.

As far as I know from my site and the research I did on it first, if you don't want to get sued you have to be very careful what you say on a reading site. You can't promise what you can't deliver. And she is not going to get an expensive car or a diamond ring for her querents, just by doing readings.

To cover yourself legally, you have to say that your readings are for entertainment purposes only.... so that people don't take them too seriously and sue you if you're wrong one day. Even though I hated to print that on my site, legally you have to.

That site is seriously leaving her open to promises she can't keep. and that looks like a good way to get yourself into legal trouble.

How can someone promise to get you the person you dream of being with as if the other person has no mind of their own? No one can promise that. It makes no sense. The why settle for anything less that the best part also makes no sense. No one can have a life with only all the best of everything at all moments. Life is meant to have ups and downs so we can learn.

It's like she's trying to attact people who are desperate and upset enough to believe anything and then take their money for things I don;t believe anyone can deliver. That just feels so wrong to me.

Babs

DownwardSpiral

My first thought after reading what's been posted is people who are desperate will believe just about anything. I clicked on the link and under where it says " Will she favour you with love and wealth today?" it says "discover if today is your lucky day or if it is finally your time to experience fame and fortune". Those are two big IFs! Then it asks for your info as well as question.

I'm curious if whatever led to this link said this was actually a free reading? After the info it says to make sure your phone number and e-mail are correct so they can contact you for a FREE consultation. To me this is where they tell you it will cost X number of dollars and set up some form of payment before they even answer your question. (Which won't be what you are hoping to hear but remember the two big IFs?)

I do agree her(or is this actually a business operating under the name of Psychic Medium Enakshi?) advertising is outragious.

SunChariot

DownwardSpiral said:
My first thought after reading what's been posted is people who are desperate will believe just about anything. I clicked on the link and under where it says " Will she favour you with love and wealth today?" it says "discover if today is your lucky day or if it is finally your time to experience fame and fortune". Those are two big IFs! Then it asks for your info as well as question.

I'm curious if whatever led to this link said this was actually a free reading? After the info it says to make sure your phone number and e-mail are correct so they can contact you for a FREE consultation. To me this is where they tell you it will cost X number of dollars and set up some form of payment before they even answer your question. (Which won't be what you are hoping to hear but remember the two big IFs?)

I do agree her(or is this actually a business operating under the name of Psychic Medium Enakshi?) advertising is outragious.

You could well be right. I once was offered a "free reading" when I signed up at a survey site. The reader then proceeded to e-mail me and tell me that due to the volume of requests she could no longer offer them for free and would have to charge.

I just ignored her at that point, as I didn't need it badly enough to pay. I am a reader myself after all and have lots of friend who can do me free readings whenever I want. So I ignored her and she got more and more persistant. First saying that she had already done my reading and didnt I want to know what it said???

Then came the scare tactics and trying to tell me that she had seen something bad in my reading and the only way I could avoid it was to contact her and pay for the reading.

I can tell a scam when I see one so that was not working either....I wrote 3-4 times and told her a number of times to stop writing me and that I would NEVER buy a reading from her and even them she kept e-mailing me for about 6 months. The e-mails were just getting worse and worse and nuttier and nuttier. I know too much about Tarot to fall for that, but there are people who don't....and all that from a free reading I got when I joined a site

Sometimes, what starts out as a free reading, turns out to be more that what was expected
Babs

NamasteIndia

Milfoil said:
Seems very strange indeed.

The site talks about the best psychic in India but a whois lookup places the IP of the site in England yet the site owner is Arnaud Laurent of France Entertainment???? Only came online on the 21st of Jan this year so quite a lot of testimonials for only 6 weeks online.

Strange in many ways. Perhaps a college student doing a research project?
Travelling nomadic gypsy fraud maybe