PDA

View Full Version : a more private non-tarot readings forum

Rusty Neon
01-07-2003, 14:46
Hi ... As you may know, there are two forums -- Reading Exchange and Your Readings -- which are not open to the websurfing public and can only be accessed by Aeclecticians signing in with their password. Presumably this presents some added degree of privacy to those receiving readings or discussing their readings. However, those two forum are available only in respect of tarot readings, and not in respect of non-tarot readings (e.g., oracle decks, I Ching, runes, palmistry, numerology, etc.). I was wondering whether one of the following two suggestions could be implemented?

(1) open up the Reading Exchange and Your Readings forums to non-tarot readings; or

(2) create a password-access forum open to all Aeclecticians for non-tarot readings (e.g., oracle decks, I Ching, runes, palmistry, numerology, etc.) to perform in the non-tarot context the function of the Reading Exchange and Your Readings tarot forums.

Thanks in advance !

Astraea
01-07-2003, 15:43
I think that this is an excellent point. Of the two possibilities that Rusty Neon mentions, the second would be my choice, but either one could work.

isthmus nekoi
08-07-2003, 06:27
I think this is a good idea, and also prefer the 2nd option - perhaps we can have it in the non-tarot section of the board. I have considered this too briefly, w/Minderwiz regarding astrology. We both anticipate a much greater demand for readings than the ability to supply so that will be trickier set up.