Did Baba ever make a bag for ...

PathWalker

the Fantastic Menagerie tarot - was so long ago I wasn't following their things then.

And if not - what would you keep yours in, if you had one?

I know some folks don't so much like this deck - this thread isn't really for folks who don't like it :)

Thank you
Pathwalker

Chiska

PathWalker said:
the Fantastic Menagerie tarot - was so long ago I wasn't following their things then.

I swear I've seen the Wheel of Fortune image on a bag - but not sure.

And if not - what would you keep yours in, if you had one?

I make my own bags and cases. I have the deck in a tight fitting slip case made of upholstery type fabric, then it has a case to go into. I do that so the cards stay snug and don't move around.

Le Fanu

Yes.. I have one and it's lovely! I simply cannot store a baba bag in anything other than it's designated/respective bag.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night...

Pam O

They just had the FM Fool on Sale on April Fool's day. Don't know if the coupon code will still work. -<goes to search for "Foolish email">- I am focusing on de-cluttering my email, so it's gone. You could email Karen with a request if you are not on the Baba email list. You never know. Sometimes all you have to do is ask...

MoonGypsy

My FM's home is the lovely FM Fortuneteller bag. Couldn't be more perfect! :love: It was the only FM bag available at the time i bought my set, but even if all of the cards of the FM were available on bags, i would >still< choose the Fortuneteller[Wheel of Fortune] card. :thumbsup:

Chiska

I would love a special Baba bag for each of my decks. But the best they are going to get for now is taking turns in my one Baba bag! Right now, the BG Pewter is in there...and it isn't sharing as nicely as I'd like.

I do love the Wheel of Fortune image. If I got a bag for my FM, I'd get that one. That is one of the best cards in the deck.

Essjay

Mine is in the Wheel of Fortune bag too -'tis gorgeous. I often wonder if they did the Moon in a bag - that would've been lovely as would the Devil, I could imagine it with a lovely dark red silk back.

Unfortunately as the deck is OOP there'll be no more bags I'm guessing.

PathWalker

Thank you all for your inpit - guess I'll scoot over and search some more, thanks :)