"Six Cards That Just Don't Give a F--- About You"

SloughSister

Iffy website

I just tried to go read this and got a page that said, "Oops! The page you are trying to read does not exist."

HighPriestess

I believe the board censors the f--- in the url, hence the 404.

Just go here:

http://tarotjunkie.com/

and scroll down. The article should be there.

Hope that helps!

WalesWoman

It did and is hysterical. Thanks for sharing.

SloughSister

Wow! <chuckling all the way to work ... perhaps with an ever-so-slightly manic edge to the chuckle>

taylorkiteling

That is hilarious. I love it. Those cards really don't seem to give a f**k about me...or anyone I read for! I remember one time I was doing a "love life" reading for someone and the Three of Swords came up in the "future" position, and I went "Uhhhh..." I had no idea of how to break it to the person that they were in for some seriously heart-rending stuff in the future! I drew some more cards to get the details, but it was still hard to break the news!

Cassandra022

this really is quite hilarious! thanks for posting!

Amanda

:laugh: :D :laugh:

I like the bit about the 10 of Swords being on a "F*CK YOU" greeting card. :laugh:

Cassandra022

Amanda_04 said:
:laugh: :D :laugh:

I like the bit about the 10 of Swords being on a "F*CK YOU" greeting card. :laugh:

Oh gosh, that just gives me the fun idea of making a greeting card out of it and actually SENDING it to someone :0

ncharge

I just tried to access the page and there is something wrong with that site. I'm on a business high-speed hookup and every page of the site locks up my system for a while - like no other site I've ever accessed. Very frustrating.