Oracle-x

ann823

I haven't seen many posts on this recently and wondered if people were still using this and finding it helpful.

Dusk Till Dawn

I thought about this, since it is weird that ever since I got it, which is months ago, I am using it daily. It shows no wear, and it is extremely accurate. The other Day, I watched funny stuff on youtube, and laughed so hard about this comedian, that night I pulled Clown and Laughter, and when I pulled the Desire Partner cards... ROFL! I must admit, I do not like the backs, or the border, but it is the most used oracle Deck in my Collection. Hope this helped a bit.

GryffinSong

It's still on my wishlist, so I'm glad to hear that you're still using yours. I agree with you about the backs. An advertisement for itself instead of a relevant image. :\

Bernice

These cards look interesting. But according to the website if you buy a box of 36, you don't know what cards you'll get because they mix 'em up, and every 'deck' is different. Have I got this right?

Bee :)

Chronata

Only the last six of them are different...the rest is a good standard system that works great right out of the box!

you can buy other extras to coordinate the deck with what you want.

Bernice

Thanks Chronata :).
Another question. If you want to buy an extra card do you still have to pay £3 postage?

BodhiSeed

Bernice said:
These cards look interesting. But according to the website if you buy a box of 36, you don't know what cards you'll get because they mix 'em up, and every 'deck' is different. Have I got this right?

I think everyone gets the thirty cards shown here:
http://www.oracle-x.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=35_49_52
Then the extra six cards come from this group, but it's different in each deck:
http://www.oracle-x.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=36_48

cardlady22

Unless you're a Hopeless Case like me who intends to order everything available at once. :grin:

Bernice

Oooh! I LIKE them. Thank you Bodran.

Scratting around for spare cash.... this is the sort of 'oracle' that I can get on with. No silly 'affirmations', just one descriptive word.

Be :) :) :)

Ashtaroot

I must restraint I must I must I must....