Crystals around the home

Della

Im curious to know if anyone places certain crystals in different points in their home and do you find they work like there supposed to where you have placed them.

I have:
-2 pieces of Rose Quartz in my relationship corner. This is my far right corner of my home which is my kitchen
-2 pieces of Citrine in my wealth corner. This is my far left corner of my home which is my kitchen
-I also have a piece of Orgonite above my fridge-freezer in my kitchen
-On my fireplace in my living room i have 3 pieces of Amethyst, a pink Salt Lamp and a piece of Orgonite.

I find that my living room has a very calm and happy atmosphere to it and that my Rose Quartz helps myself and my partner have a happy relationship. Not sure about the Citrine yet :)

What does everyone else think?

Edit: Forgot to mention, i also have Carnelian, Turquose and Quartz in my living room too

minrice

I have crystals on the windowsill in the kitchen, mostly orange calcite, citrine, quartz, and agate. My big collection is upstairs in my office, generally though I have found that the presence of the stones makes any little corner or room "magical" and uplifting! They instantly perk up a room I agree, and make it calm and happy.

MsRubyRain

I have a money bowl in the far left corner of my house and it contains:
Citrine, malachite, amethyst, turquoise, clear quartz, jet, pyrite.

I have a few bowls and plates with all different kinds of crystals in them. Others here and there. They move around per my mood. Sometimes I take individual crystals and lay them on pictures, prayer requests or just because I like the way they look in a certain place.

I agree they are uplifting and beautiful...really raises the vibration/mood. I don't think I could ever have enough crystals!

Oh I have a salt lamp too, it's on the top shelf of my desk...I should turn it on. :grin:

Della

I have my salt lamp on now. Just been doing a bit of meditation. I find it easier meditiating in the living room than in my bedroom because of all the crystal around. Luckily my partner doesn't mind having all the crystals around. He even thinks they make the room uplifting

peaceandkarma

I've got Carnelian in the wealth corner of my flat. They don't seem to be working as of yet so I may change to a different crystal.

Jes

I have crystals all over my house. I have a rose quartz above the door you enter my house through. I have blue lace agate under both my boys’ mattress. I have amethyst in all of our pillow cases.

They are the only ones I can think of but I know there are lots more; I like to have them around just because.

Della

I recently bought a piece of quartz and i keep it on my dressing table next to my bed. I was really drawn to it and i hold it a lot when im sitting on my bed

AmethystEyes

Della said:
I have my salt lamp on now. Just been doing a bit of meditation. I find it easier meditiating in the living room than in my bedroom because of all the crystal around. Luckily my partner doesn't mind having all the crystals around. He even thinks they make the room uplifting
What is it that salt lamps do?

Della

Salt lamps release ions into the air that make the atmosphere more peaceful and makes the air fresher. It also absorbs any moisture in the air

AmethystEyes

Ah, I see, thank you Della :)