PDA

View Full Version : Another subforum?

KMilliron
14-04-2011, 04:00
I know a lot of people who use tarot for spells and meditation. Is there an appropriate forum to post those topics in already or is it possible to make a new section?

gregory
14-04-2011, 04:09
If it directly involves tarot - that would fit easily under using tarot cards (whatever you use them for) or talking tarot. If it's very heavily on the meditation side - we have spirituality - which is subscriber only. Or there is the experimental techniques area.

I don't honestly see the need for another forum for it. It comes up a fair bit as it is, so I think others using tarot that way seem happy enough.

KMilliron
14-04-2011, 04:14
Okay, more specific question; if there's a certain layout you use for spells/meditation can it be included under the spreads section?

Alta
14-04-2011, 04:14
Using tarot for spells and meditation has been discussed in Talking Tarot before and that's fine. Not in Using Tarot Cards, that is a forum that is specifically about reading.

In general sub-forums don't do well and they require a lot of interest in an area to succeed. At least a couple of sub-forums have been folded back into the main forums because they didn't generate enough interest.

Alta
14-04-2011, 04:15
Okay, more specific question; if there's a certain layout you use for spells/meditation can it be included under the spreads section?Any spread can be displayed, asked about or discussed in the Spreads forum.

KMilliron
14-04-2011, 04:16
Awesome. All questions answered. Thanks!