The effect of tarot in card games?

Rovay

Besides the fact that the cards used for card games come from tarot, of course. There is something else I am wondering - do you think that the coming of tarot in your life has any effect on your card performance, and such? I think after tarot got in my life, I have lost my... affection for other type of games. They seem too easy, at times, and I do not take them seriously. I used to be mediocre type of poker player; even when I didn't win much, I still ended with more than I started with. Which is more than most poker players can say. Still, I decided to try out some free poker some time ago, and was amazed /in the bad sense of it/ of how bad I was.

So, question is - did any of you found out in some way his experience in the simple cards to be changed somehow after tarot, be it for better or worse?

nisaba

I only played solitaire (Klondike) before I started with Tarot, and only play the same now. All it's done is make the grid I start with two columns wider, and my own secret recipe for dealing with the Major Arcana.