PDA

View Full Version : frost appearing in clear quartz

DeLani
06-07-2003, 05:55
Hi gang,
I just had the weirdest thing happen. I found a totally clear double-terminated quartz in Mt. Ida last month (mined it, didn't buy it). I love it, and have been sleeping with it under my pillow. It seems to give me a strong push in the psychic department.
Now for the weird part...this morning I took it out to hold it, and there is now fairy frost/inclusions near one of the tips. That was not there before!
What could this mean? The crystal hasn't been subjected to anything too strenuous. It was in a hemp baggie along with a labradorite and a moss agate under my pillow (under two pillows, acutally).
I am seriously freaked out. How could this happen? I am going to cleanse it under running water and put it out in the sunlight.
But what could it mean?

buzzbee
07-07-2003, 23:45
Crystal readjusts after being removed from it's natural environment & goes thru temperature changes. Think of the frost as the crystal's means of fine-tuning to its new location & human interaction. I suppose physically that frost is mositure being redistributed within the crystal. It's not an "impurity", but is part of the personality or character of the stone.