PDA

View Full Version : moldavite anyone?

priscilla
20-04-2011, 15:18
It is said that moldavite has very stong vibration and suggested being used with other crystals as a balancer. it is also said that moldavite can cause dizzy if we're not stong enough to wear it. Is it true? Does anyone have any experience using moldavite? Thx

linnie
20-04-2011, 15:55
I have a very tiny piece that my daughter gave me... It is cocooned inside a silver, egg-shaped, locket, and makes the most wonderful, clear-swinging pendulum that I own. That is the only way I really use it, because it is o effective in that instance...

Apollonia
21-04-2011, 00:57
I had a very powerful experience with a small piece of Moldavite. A few days after I obtained it, I decided to work with it a bit. I held it in my hand for about a minute, whereupon I felt such a strong sensation of being rocketed out of my body that I had to put it down. For the next 36 hours, I felt spacey, ungrounded, jittery, and as if I weren't really "here".

After I began feeling like myself again, I noticed that my perceptions about some things were different. For example, when listening to music, extremely vivid moving pictures would appear in my mind. Also, one evening I clearly saw my dog Zorro, who had crossed over several months earlier, as if he were standing right in front of me.

Thinking it over aftewards, I feel what probably happened was that it raised my vibration very suddenly and unexpectedly, which was quite a startling experience, but overall a good thing. I definitely wasn't prepared for it, and if I had it to all over, I would, but I would make sure I didn't have anything important to do for the next couple of days, because although I could do my scheduled readings just fine, I felt a bit ill at ease when I had to interact with people. I just felt very "raw" and uncomfortable in my skin for that period of time.

After this experience, I was a bit hesitant to touch the Moldavite crystal again, but I found that it was apparently a one-time thing.

Mali61505
28-04-2011, 00:10
Oh I just love moldavite! I think everyone handles it differently though. For me and makes my whole body hum and puts me in a very relaxed state( almost like if i were high i guess) but with my mom it has an opposite effect. Her knees hurt her alot and her body is stiff but when she has moldavite she has te energy of my 6 yr old! I think she actually attempted a cart wheel ahaha. love it!

tarotlaura
28-04-2011, 01:01
I have a small piece of Moldavite on my reading table. The first time I held it, it gave me such a bad headache. Someone told me to bury it in a small bowl of coarse sea salt because it probably carried over some negativity from the last person or people to handle it. So I did that. The next time I held it I felt this rush of heat from my head to my toes. It was really cool actually. They say that it's the stone of change and that anything in your life that not needed any more will be removed. Two weeks after acquiring my husband at the time asked me for a divorce. I don't really know if that has anything to do with the stone or not, I just thought it was really interesting.

I haven't really done anything with it yet. This thread has got me thinking that maybe it's time to pull it out again and see what happens. It's such a unique stone and it effects everyone differently. Looking forward to reading the responses.

maria27
09-05-2011, 20:17
Hello,
I have several pieces of Moldavite that I use and wear, and I have made jewellery using this stone. I found the first time I came in contact with it I became a little 'spaced out'. A grounding stone can help balance this out. I usually wear my Moldavite jewellery with a smokey quartz ring...works for me :)
I usually have very intense dreams if I wear this stone while sleeping...From what I have learned from a good friend who is a geologist and dealer of genuine Moldavite, is that it does not like salt...it only needs cleansing with purified water, it also has the ability to connect one with the Akashic records, and is a stone of transformation, will bring to surface anything that needs transforming.

My experience, and hope it is of some help.....(please be aware that there is alot of man-made Moldavite in the market, as a gemology student I like inform others of synthetic material that may be around and may not be disclosed to the buyer)
:))

celticnoodle
09-05-2011, 22:58
I've just purchased a moldavite piece that can be put on a chain and worn as a necklace. I have to get a chain for that and have not done so yet. I just picked this piece up Friday, when I saw it in the store where I work. I think it is very pretty--(will have to put a pic here when I can of it). I did notice that when I put it on a chain that I own w/a medal on it, the moldavite became quite warm, which I have read is also very common. Odd, as I am usually very cold all the time. At any rate, it is very new for me and I don't have much else in reference for it. I'm hoping it will help me on my spiritual development and also to keep my chakras cleansed, which it is suppose to be good for. time will tell!

Alta
09-05-2011, 23:17
Hi Maria, any tips for the buyer to be able to tell real from synthetic?

maria27
10-05-2011, 00:58
Hi Alto, unfortunately Moldavite is a bit of a tricky one as it is essentially glass- SiO2, so synthesizing is very easy!
I have mostly seen photos of man-made Moldavite produced in China and sold on ebay that is a different shade of green to the olive/khaki green of true Moldavite...however I do recall seeing a piece of man-made Moldavite that was very convincing, had me fooled....as I'm not a Moldavite expert I'm very suspicious of most....(scorpio here ;) )
This site has alot info about Moldavite- http://www.moldavites.co.uk/
1 thing to remember is that Moldavite comes from Czech Republic, the name derived from Moldau River, so Moldavite from China or Nigeria = suspect.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, the above site does do authentic certification, some faceted pieces can be pretty pricey investments! Otherwise if you have a Moldavite or any other stone for that matter that you're not sure of, contacting a Gemlab, GIA (states) GAA (Aus) would be the safest and surest :)

Alta
10-05-2011, 04:03
Thank you!

celticnoodle
10-05-2011, 04:11
This site has alot info about Moldavite- http://www.moldavites.co.uk/
1 thing to remember is that Moldavite comes from Czech Republic, the name derived from Moldau River, so Moldavite from China or Nigeria = suspect.

oooh, dear. :( I wish I had known this before I bought it! Next time I am in the store, I'll have to ask the store owner. thanks for sharing this maria. I still like the stone, even if it is a copy--but I purchased it mostly for the properties associated with the moldavite. it was pricey too! but, I figured a mothers day gift to myself. :D

franniee
10-05-2011, 06:06
oooh, dear. :( I wish I had known this before I bought it! Next time I am in the store, I'll have to ask the store owner. thanks for sharing this maria. I still like the stone, even if it is a copy--but I purchased it mostly for the properties associated with the moldavite. it was pricey too! but, I figured a mothers day gift to myself. :D

Celt - hold the stone and you will know if it is real or not. For me I felt it in my heart. My chest got tight. I had trouble breathing at first and then I got used to it. My dreams with it are intense! Truly!!! You will feel it I am sure. You are very sensitive. I haven't worn it in a couple of weeks my dreams were making me tired. :laugh:

maria27
10-05-2011, 10:51
Celt - hold the stone and you will know if it is real or not. For me I felt it in my heart. My chest got tight. I had trouble breathing at first and then I got used to it. My dreams with it are intense! Truly!!! You will feel it I am sure. You are very sensitive. I haven't worn it in a couple of weeks my dreams were making me tired. :laugh:

Yes, I'm positive that anyone sensitive to a stones energy will be pick up on Moldavites energy. I too felt my heart racing the very first time I came into contact with it...I guess I'm more in tune with it as I no longer have those physical sensations...dreams however remain vivid when I sleep with Moldavite, which I don't now unless I feel the need.....I remember reading that Moldavite has the ability to enhance the energies of other stones, very good in therapy sessions...I generally wear mine with grounding stones, I have a Moldavite and Garnet necklace that I made a couple of years ago but have never worn it...its very strong and I'm obviously not ready for it...had totally forgotten about it until now :) I might go and turn it into a bracelet :)

celticnoodle
10-05-2011, 12:25
i did keep my moldavite with my jet stone, as I was told to do or read I should do this. I use the jet as a protective stone anyway.

I have noticed that my moldavite did get very warm for me. immediately! it was odd. I'm not sure about anything else happening, but I was also told that it could take some time to 'work' for me, as it gets to know me. I had decided to use it when I am reading. I do keep it other times at my bedside, but not under my pillow. I'm a tosser. I toss all the time over and over, and am afraid of ending up throwing my pillow (also known to do so) and have the stone fly out and break. I've had stones go flying from under my pillow before too. :laugh: at any rate, I may try to put it under the mattress tho and see what happens. I go back into the store on Friday and will ask the shop owner if it is a genuine stone or not. But, I do think she said it was from Czechoslovakia (Sp?) so, I imagine that confirms it. I'll keep you posted if I experience anything else.

maria27
10-05-2011, 15:09
i did keep my moldavite with my jet stone, as I was told to do or read I should do this. I use the jet as a protective stone anyway.

I have noticed that my moldavite did get very warm for me. immediately! it was odd. I'm not sure about anything else happening, but I was also told that it could take some time to 'work' for me, as it gets to know me. I had decided to use it when I am reading. I do keep it other times at my bedside, but not under my pillow. I'm a tosser. I toss all the time over and over, and am afraid of ending up throwing my pillow (also known to do so) and have the stone fly out and break. I've had stones go flying from under my pillow before too. :laugh: at any rate, I may try to put it under the mattress tho and see what happens. I go back into the store on Friday and will ask the shop owner if it is a genuine stone or not. But, I do think she said it was from Czechoslovakia (Sp?) so, I imagine that confirms it. I'll keep you posted if I experience anything else.

Good luck with your queries :) I hope it goes well....as moldavite is a glass it will get warm very easy and conduct heat :)

tmgrl2
22-05-2011, 03:25
I wear mine every day, along with two chunks of silver, each with an inscribed poem. My moldavite is a tiny triangle that rests along side the silver chunks. From Czech Republic.

I have worn it for years??? My dreams have always been powerful and I usually remember them. I have kept dream journals for close to 50 years. Sometimes, I let the journals go, then pick them up again, since I learn so much from them.

I love the moldavite stone!

terri

Amatafrances
03-06-2011, 18:54
Moldavite is so strong that I use it for meditation only and never as a pendant...
It is a powerful open eyes dreams enhancer, and very refreshing too, like every green stone (Emeralds, Aventurines) in general for me.
I noticed also that it helps a lot for hair growth.

celticnoodle
03-06-2011, 22:50
My moldavite is the 'real' thing, though I do not have a paper to state this. I was assured it is not a fake, and after checking it out more closely myself, I do feel it is the real thing.

I have noticed a few things since I began to wear this on the same chain as I wear my Miraculous Medal on. (though the chain is gold and the moldavite is wrapped in silver. I need to buy a silver chain for it). My dreams are quite different lately. Very vivid. I have also realized that I am finally feeling better and calmer about the terrible upset that occurred between me and some family members a year ago. could be time healing the wounds, but I don't think so. Also other positive things seem to be occurring for me. so, while I am not able to say 100% it is the Moldavite, it is curious that it is all happening for me now that I have purchased this stone and wear it daily.

funny thing is that when I think that I need to purchase a silver chain to wear it on, I also feel that "no. keep it on the same chain with the Miraculous Medal", as if the moldavite or 'someone/something' is telling me not to wear it any differently. Also, when I go into stores to look for a silver chain, I never seem to find one I like/want. weird.

Egypt
11-06-2011, 04:12
Moldavite is a tektite and is the only "extraterrestrial" gemstone, which is found only in the Moldau Valley in Czechoslovakia. Lately there have been other green tektites or imitations that are called "moldavite," but only the Czech moldavite is the "real thing." It is associated with the heart and third eye (brow) chakras, as well as the crown chakra. Moldavite is also associated with the Star card of the Tarot. It strengthens and enhances inner journeys, channeling, cosmic consciousness, crystal consciousness, expansion, contact with interdimensional or extraterrestrial forces. It is a powerful stone, and its energies can at first be intimidating for those that are not aware of its energy, and tends to bring issues to the surface to be transformed, thus making it called "stone of transformation." When wearing moldavite, it is best to be mentally prepared and be properly grounded. Moldavite diminishes contracting or withdrawing energies. Moldavite in any form increases the depth and clarity of inner journeys. Moldavite has been said to raise the vibrational level of both the human race and the Earth. Physically, moldavite works excellently with other crystals and stones to raise the vibrational level of all healing, and also heals hair loss, fertility issues, and promoting new cell growth.

stella hoshiko
23-06-2011, 03:51
i have a piece given to me many years ago and i do have to agree that it's quite active compared to some other stones. the vibrations are easily felt but i certainly won't encourage sleeping with it though..gives you restless sleep time. it's better working with its charms while you're awake.

celticnoodle
23-06-2011, 04:42
okay, well now I am wondering if my wearing the moldavite daily for about oh, 12 to 15 hours a day every day, is causing the following upsets for me---I was quite sick last night and for the last week or so, have had a slight but persistent headache. Could be the allergies acting up again tho, as I have cut down on some the medicines I take. Last night tho, I was sick with nausea and severe muscle aching too. I mean, every muscle in my body really ached...

I have heard that moldavite can be very strong and that one should be careful how much they wear it, which is one reason I take it off before I go to sleep at night. I may have also just had a bug and maybe nothing more then that...but now I wonder.......I do try to also keep a grounding stone in my pocket every day as well, and was recommended to do this when I wear the moldavite. but perhaps it was not enough, or perhaps because my moldavite was still next to me, it was causing the above issues? maybe I'm just blowing it all out of proportion though. it is most likely I ate something bad (we ate out last night) or that I picked up a virus. any ideas if it COULD be the moldavite? what do you think?

I have just put the moldavite back on about 2hrs. ago, till I dawned on me that it COULD be the problem. So, I decided to take it off again and leave it alone. at least for the rest of today, and perhaps tomorrow wear it for a little while and build up to wearing it more.

photokat
23-06-2011, 06:30
I cannot tell you IF Moldavite was the cause for this, but one thing about Moldavite is that you should only use it when you're either well balanced overall and grounded.

This it what Moldavite does: It basically blasts you (all of your chakras) wide open, you'll be more receptive to things overall. To not so pleasant things also. Now if this can get physical is questionable, but I can imagine that this raised vibrational state can possibly weaken your immune system.

My recommendation: Get used to Moldavite slowly. When you feel funny, put it away. Don't keep it near electronics, your computer etc. I've heard stories about crashed computers etc.

Use a grounding stone first (Shaman Stones/Moqui Marbles are one of my favorites to do this with). If you use Shaman Stones, hold one in each hand (one male and one female) in a comfortable position for about 20 minutes but you'll feel when your chakras are aligned and you'll feel grounded and safe. Wear your Moldavite then.

This is my best advice to you - hope this helps.

photokat
23-06-2011, 06:38
Hi Maria, any tips for the buyer to be able to tell real from synthetic?

Real Moldavite is harder than glass.

Glass has a Mohs Hardness of 5 , Moldavite is between 6.5 - 7. A diamond for instance has a Mohs Hardness of 10, so it can cut glass.

Scrape a piece of Moldavite along a piece of glass (I use a small corner of a window in my house for that).

It will scratch it if it's genuine.

stella hoshiko
23-06-2011, 19:39
now that's a great tip for a test of genuine moldavites. i should do that if i purchase one but currently, i'm doing fine with the piece i have..the friend who'd given me this stone said to sun it once a week under the morning sun(some sort of cleansing and recharge method) but overall, this is one of the most active stones that i own and from experiences, one has to be positively strong physically, emotionally and mentally to wear it throughout the day. maybe celticnoodle can lay it aside until the body feels better to carry it around again.

celticnoodle
24-06-2011, 23:53
I did take that stone off my chain and have not worn it since. I also am not keeping it on my bedside table when I am sleeping. My headache did disappear almost immediately, so I'm not so sure it was allergies, but who knows? It could have been the allergies too, this is just not an easy thing to determine. In fact, all my symptoms were soon gone.

At any rate, I plan to wear it to work today, but when I come home, I'll remove it again. I do ground daily and protect, but maybe I just need to build up to this stone. i do not 'charge' it, so perhaps that was even the problem? not sure. at any rate, I'm going to take it a bit easier with this stone for the time being.

Another thing I've noticed since buying this stone. I had a fatty lump tissue, caused by some medication I had been prescribed. As a result, I am facing surgery to have it removed, which does scare me as I have a bleeding problem. anyway, I've been using a variety of ways to try and heal my fatty tissue lump w/o having to have surgery, and it does seem to be disappearing! hmmm...I have heard that the moldavite is also a healing stone and quite a strong healer. Now, won't it be just wonderful, if indeed I won't need the surgery and this lump disappears altogether? :D

I'll keep all updated on this as time goes on, but if the moldavite did have a part in this, then woo hoo!!! thank you moldavite! :D a lovely stone and one that I will always treasure. :thumbsup:

PhoenixWriter
20-03-2012, 14:06
I remember the first time I held a piece of moldavite in my hand - my whole hand started buzzing. I have purchased a piece off of Etsy that I hope is real (I've asked the seller to verify and I'll do the glass-scratching thing if I don't feel an immediate buzz), but when I first heard of its origins being linked to the extraterrestrial, I knew this was a stone I wanted. I'll keep you guys posted on how it works (if it's real) when it comes in the mail.

There are a lot of really deep soul changes I am *thisclose* to getting through, and so I am looking forward to the influence of this particular crystal. Can't hurt to have some better hair growth, either. Thanks for this thread!!

November's Dawn
06-09-2013, 03:42
I have two pieces of Moldavite. One as a pendant and another I have in a shelf. I never had problems with him, neighter headache, confusion or flying feeling. What he actually did is he opened me more. I wear him as a pendant 24 hours a day and I never felt that he is too strong or too weak for me. He is just perfect :-)

celticnoodle
06-09-2013, 11:16
Glad you resurrected this thread, November's Dawn.

I did build up to wearing this stone much of the day. I put it on every morning when I dress and take it off at night before going to bed. I really do not have any more issues with the headaches either. I was told to buy and wear a pietersite stone with it, which I did and I keep both stones on the same chain.

I also feel the moldavite has helped me to open up a lot when I wore it. It is well known to bring about the wearers/owner's spiritual enlightenment. :D

It is suppose to help you also connect easier to your spiritual guides and to angels as well. It's also known as a powerful healing stone and also a healing stone for the earth as well.

November's Dawn
06-09-2013, 19:40
I'm also thinking to buy some more so I can put them in my chest with tarot decks :-) It's really fascinating that some people are more sensitive to energy of Moldavite and other's don't feel anything.

shelikes2read
07-09-2013, 12:56
I'm also thinking to buy some more so I can put them in my chest with tarot decks :-) It's really fascinating that some people are more sensitive to energy of Moldavite and other's don't feel anything.

I keep a small Moldavite in the box with my working Tarot deck. I feel as though it has helped me be even more straightforward with my readings. Even though I think it's important to use diplomacy when delivering difficult news, it seems to me that the Moldavite really helps me get to the point, without sugarcoating it SO much that the message gets lost.

Briar Rose
09-09-2013, 11:47
It is a shame that people have capitalized on such a wonderful stone. I found this web site to have the info you need:

http://www.moldaviteforsale.org/

shelikes2read
09-09-2013, 13:03
Great link, with a lot of info about how to avoid the not-so-great crooks that are out there trying to rip off collectors. Some people really need a visit from the Karma Train.

earl
10-09-2013, 22:44
So I got busy with my first work recently that I never got any chance to give attention to my crystals.

I did buy a few for the basic chakra set, but I never really got the chance to use them as much as I want/need to.

And so, while cleaning up my desk, I saw my pouch where I keep my moldavite and other high vibration crystals. I took the moldavite and put it beside me on my bed. I slept with it and I put my iPhone next to it.

Since my work schedule is a graveyard shift, I am asleep during the day. And my work starts on a Tuesday evening. I set up my alarm on my phone to wake me up at 4pm. I had a few weird dreams though and I was waken up by my phone's alarm. But I felt so tired that I wanted to sleep more so I dozed off for a few minutes.

Then it suddenly rained so hard that upon checking the news, that the road that I will pass by to get to work is already flooded. Waist deep.

I checked my iPhone that I left beside the moldavite and it was just showing a white screen. I did everything I could and upon checking the web, my last resort is to have it reformatted.

Now I wonder, I have read some comments/posts here in AT that moldavite ruins gadgets. Do you think that the moldavite did it? Did the moldavite grant my wish of staying in more to get more rest so it took my iPhone as a collateral?

I'm not really that sensitive to the vibration of crystals that I never experienced any moldavite flush. I even think that the vibrations I feel on my right hand when I hold other crystals is just a normal vibration that the hand does every time I hold something.

Do you think the moldavite is telling me something? A message perhaps?

I sure do hope that I still get my phone fixed. I don't have enough money yet to buy myself a new one.

But still, I love my moldavite no matter what. =)

shelikes2read
11-09-2013, 06:57
So I got busy with my first work recently that I never got any chance to give attention to my crystals.

I did buy a few for the basic chakra set, but I never really got the chance to use them as much as I want/need to.

And so, while cleaning up my desk, I saw my pouch where I keep my moldavite and other high vibration crystals. I took the moldavite and put it beside me on my bed. I slept with it and I put my iPhone next to it.

Since my work schedule is a graveyard shift, I am asleep during the day. And my work starts on a Tuesday evening. I set up my alarm on my phone to wake me up at 4pm. I had a few weird dreams though and I was waken up by my phone's alarm. But I felt so tired that I wanted to sleep more so I dozed off for a few minutes.

Then it suddenly rained so hard that upon checking the news, that the road that I will pass by to get to work is already flooded. Waist deep.

I checked my iPhone that I left beside the moldavite and it was just showing a white screen. I did everything I could and upon checking the web, my last resort is to have it reformatted.

Now I wonder, I have read some comments/posts here in AT that moldavite ruins gadgets. Do you think that the moldavite did it? Did the moldavite grant my wish of staying in more to get more rest so it took my iPhone as a collateral?

I'm not really that sensitive to the vibration of crystals that I never experienced any moldavite flush. I even think that the vibrations I feel on my right hand when I hold other crystals is just a normal vibration that the hand does every time I hold something.

Do you think the moldavite is telling me something? A message perhaps?

I sure do hope that I still get my phone fixed. I don't have enough money yet to buy myself a new one.

But still, I love my moldavite no matter what. =)

Yikes! Sorry to hear about the iPhone gremlins!

I wouldn't think that the Moldavite wiped the iPhone. I haven't had issues with stones making electronics whack out, except for possibly ONE 24-hour period where several items went kablooey within a day of one another. But that wasn't Moldavite. It was very possibly a "too much of a good thing" event.

See, I make wands, all of which start out with a quartz point attached to a glass rod. Then the other end can have either another quartz point, or a quartz sphere, attached.

I made several basic wands, just the point with the glass rod, to save time. I made at least 20 of these wands, to save time when filling orders; if someone made a purchase, I could simply add the appropriate stone to the opposite end and send it out. I then made the mistake of storing ALL my blank wands RIGHT NEXT to my laptop. Well... oops. Within a few days, my laptop's hard drive went kaput and needed reformatting, AND my wireless hotspot went crazy and had to be reset. I had one other tech issue crop up at the same time, as well, but I forget what it was. (I did post on here when my tech problems happened, though, so if I look through enough of my old posts, I'll find it.)

Needless to say, my bundle of blank wands is NOWHERE NEAR my electronics anymore, lol. I have learned my lesson. Do not put 20+ wands in a batch next to your computer equipment. ;)

Edit: Found it! The third tech crisis was that my DSL router went nuts. All within a couple days of putting the wand batch next to my equipment. I won't be doing THAT again, lol. http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=2893413&postcount=36

BeastlySerenity
23-11-2013, 05:01
Can anyone recommend me a good seller with reasonably priced genuine Czech Moldavite?

Garnet-Flame
23-11-2013, 11:48
I have a couple small Moldavites, but I've found that I can't hold them for very long before the effects get way too strong. Right after I got the slightly bigger one, I put it in my shirt pocket, along with my usual handful of crystals, and went to work. I had to go home sick because I was so dizzy and lightheaded that I thought I was going to pass out, and I was seeing similar smokey outline type images to when I scry on the ground and in the air. I didn't realize until later that it was the Moldavite that was causing it. I'm just sticking to gentler, more grounding stones for the time being, I'll go back to the Moldavite when I feel the time is right.

shelikes2read
23-11-2013, 18:41
One other tactic to try is to use the Moldavite AND a grounding stone (or stones), to help balance out the effects of the stone. See if that helps you use the Moldavite without becoming ungrounded.

Garnet-Flame
24-11-2013, 06:43
One other tactic to try is to use the Moldavite AND a grounding stone (or stones), to help balance out the effects of the stone. See if that helps you use the Moldavite without becoming ungrounded.

I've been wanting to try using the moldavite with my black tourmaline, and maybe my fire agate as well. Those are two of my favorite stones and they are very grounding. The problem is, my baseline is already fairly ungrounded.

shelikes2read
25-11-2013, 05:27
I've been wanting to try using the moldavite with my black tourmaline, and maybe my fire agate as well. Those are two of my favorite stones and they are very grounding. The problem is, my baseline is already fairly ungrounded.

In that case, doing work to clear and strengthen the lower Chakras, including the Subpersonal Chakras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subpersonal_chakras), will help you with grounding. Doing that will be beneficial, period, if you currently tend toward being ungrounded. It'll help you strike more of a balance, after which you should be able to work with the higher Chakras (and stones like Moldavite that work with the upper Chakras) without getting "spaced out".

Garnet-Flame
25-11-2013, 10:18
In that case, doing work to clear and strengthen the lower Chakras, including the Subpersonal Chakras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subpersonal_chakras), will help you with grounding. Doing that will be beneficial, period, if you currently tend toward being ungrounded. It'll help you strike more of a balance, after which you should be able to work with the higher Chakras (and stones like Moldavite that work with the upper Chakras) without getting "spaced out".

I haven't really done anything with Chakras yet but I could look into it. I've heard of people placing a crystal on each Chakra to clear it, but I dunno how I could do that with a Chakra that's underground... do they tilt with your body, so if you lie down the Chakras come up to the surface?

stonesatiety
26-11-2013, 03:25
Hi Garnet-Flame. Lying down and placing stones on one's body, plus above head and below feet, works fine. There's a good possibility you'll drift off to sleep, so bear that in mind regarding which stones you use and placing other stones beside you. Some might chip or break on contact. Lying with stones on the body helps to keep still, but placing the stones alongside works as well. What feels comfortable is your body telling you, "This is it. Let's do this!"

There are probably as many ways to ground as there are people doing it. One fun way is to pay attention to your body, then imagine your feet opening to the earth's energy. She'll fill you right away. Feel the energy fill your heart? (This works great with over-excited dogs, btw.) You can't be more grounded than that, and you can feel direct communication with earth. Then pick up your moldavite and see what happens.

canid
08-01-2014, 05:04
Can anyone recommend a seller so you're getting the real thing?

I have a tektite that looks like this -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DINO-Natural-MOLDAVITE-Stone-Green-Tektite-Czech-Republic-7-47-gr-/331090213054#ht_606wt_880

In the '90's I paid $50 at a reputable rock store in MI; it had authentication papers but I've lost them & I just don't remember. It's more opaque than that one & when backlit it's more yellow than green, on the edges where the light can penetrate. Could it be moldavite?

NMay
13-02-2014, 22:21
I bought my Moldavite from this Czech online store: http://rockshop.cz/store/index.php?_a=category&search[keywords]=moldavite&sort[price]=ASC

I don't know how it is with shipping to USA since I'm in Europe. You'll need to check the shipping price if it's worth the trouble.

House Of Fox
20-02-2014, 11:28
Hello everyone. It was so interesting to read the wide variety of experiences with this truly amazing stone.

I'm up to 4 pieces of moldavite now which believe me, a year ago I never would've thought I'd come to love it so much. In the beginning it made me dizzy, nauseous. I just couldn't handle it long. As I continued growing in my path which really involved changes in everything (physical diet/exercise/time outdoors, meditating more, accepting or letting go of relationships or conflicts... you name it) ... at a certain point I was inspired to try moldavite again.

My chakras are open, I have a heightened awareness of other dimensions - my psychic skills and gifts increased rapidly, my understanding of cosmic knowledge has also accelerated. I've experienced a lucid dream with Archangel Uriel, have back-forth communication with a number of Spirit Guides and celestial helpers and my purpose is unfolding and my path is being revealed to me daily.

I keep one in my purse, one in my bra (my left tit if you must know :D) and one under my pillow and a back-up for safe keeping since they're getting harder to find (and pricier!). But I do have to balance it with strong grounding stones, obsidian, tourmaline, smoky quartz, citrine, etc. It pairs well with malachite too. Not all stones like to be very close to moldavite.

If you're being called to a path of AWAKENING... this is the stone for you!!

stonesatiety
20-02-2014, 15:54
Hi House of Fox. You are really enjoying the moldavite! Maybe you need another piece for your right girl? ha! Uriel stops by here now and then. Moldavite is ready to help us learn our lessons and wake up right now.

I brought a thin, semi-polished moldavite home maybe 9-10 years ago. The first time I carried it to work I was halfway there when a large rock called from the middle of the road. The roads are usually clear, so this was quite unusual. I pulled off, went out and picked the rock up. It wanted to ride along! It became my primary "truck stone" and rode with me for years.

When I got to work, I noticed lots of challenging people coming my way. I laughed when I remembered the moldavite in my pocket. It was calling the people in, helping me accelerate my inner work! I had been working on myself for years before the stones and moldavite came back into my life, so moldavite's effects were obvious. I laugh so hard sometimes.

healthadvocate
26-05-2014, 23:45
If you're being called to a path of AWAKENING... this is the stone for you!!

funny you mentioned that as i had a dream about moldavite last night... i believe i snapped it in half for some reason... anyway i sense it's calling me... time for a pendant me thinks :)

i also have a few crystals in my wallet... citrine, sapphire, garnet... i wonder if i should get a tumble stone for my wallet too... maybe that's why i snapped it in my dream... although i suspect it's got another meaning i choose not to comprehend consciously