Questions & Answers

Knight of Hearts

Here is my conundrum. I ask a question about a specific subject and later on I realize that the cards I drew pertained to an entirely different matter. To me, this signifies that the Universe is letting me know what I need to know, whether it relates to the subject I am inquiring about or not. This is fascinating, but somewhat confusing. Do others have this experience and any insights?

:TKNC

nisaba

Happens all the time. If you're silly enough to asdk about something that's really trivial when the universe it trying to scream at you about something *far* more important, your reading will be derailed completely <smile>. You'll get what you really need to know, not what you think you want to know.

SunChariot

Knight of Hearts said:
Here is my conundrum. I ask a question about a specific subject and later on I realize that the cards I drew pertained to an entirely different matter. To me, this signifies that the Universe is letting me know what I need to know, whether it relates to the subject I am inquiring about or not. This is fascinating, but somewhat confusing. Do others have this experience and any insights?

:TKNC

Sure, it happens often enough. But it's only a conundrum if you feel the need to be in control of the reading and to be in charge. Once you let go of that, at least in my belief system, then you can see it as the beautiful thing that it is and be grateful for it when it happens.

The things is... The cards are not just cards. OK, so they are just cards. LOL but at the same time they are tools that let us communicate with something wiser that has our best interests in mind. Sometimes if there is Something important we need to know and we don't ask, that source will interupt a reading and just tell us. But that is a wonderful thing, first just to know that we live in a universe of caring that will go out of it's way to give us info that will help us and that will make our lives easier. And then to know that we can then take that advice and improve our lives. To me, when it happens it is truly something to be grateful for. I guess to me it's a question of feeling humble in recognizing the answers are coming from a place that is wiser than I am. I cannot see the future for example on my own. And then being the follower, not the leader once I ask the question.

We can choose the question, but not the answer. That comes from a place wiser than ourselves. I believe personally it is my angels. But whatever you think that source is, I think you need to respect it's wisdom and be ready to trust and follow where the answers lead as a reader. And to trust that whatever answer you get was the best one and what you mist needed to hear at that point in time. We're dealing with an intelligent source, which is why Tarot works. Nothing is random, whatever cones up was intended.

Babs

hazlit

Yes, it can be confusing, especially when you're trying to relate the cards to the question asked and nothing seems to compute. I've found that it's the process of discovering what that 'entirely different matter' is, that's the most enlightening. And then relating that back to the original question... it seems to let me know where I'm off track... and the deeper issue that has generated the question :)
hx