Resourceful info. on phone/internet advisor companies

OOnaOwl

Starting a thread here- for information only- about companies worldwide to work for doing professional readings. In other words, this will be a database of online psychic-oriented businesses & their pay rates, practices & policies. Information to include can be:

Web address & contact info
Number of years in business
Hiring system
Pay rate
Pay system
Administrative fees
Rating system (if any)
Bidding system (if any)
Employee or independent contractor?
Hour per week requirements (if any)
Tech support
Forum support
HR support
Phone/IM/Video Chat/Email ?
Free Chat

As far as I know, there is no database such as this in existence. If you know of one you can provide it here too. Again, this is not a place for discussion but for information only. Thank you!

starrystarrynight

Bumping this thread as it seems a very worthwhile endeavor! I hope those who do this sort of thing share their knowledge and experience!

astroandtarot

does not seem to be active..lol

OOnaOwl

Reanimating this thread for those interested. In my research thus far, I have found over a dozen psychic hotline companies in business. I am sure there must be others interested in resourcing this information.
Here is the start of a list of companies to work for:

Ask a Psychic
AskNow.com
BitWine
California Psychics
Psychic Connections
Psychic Source
Oranum
LivePerson
LifeReader
Hollywood Psychics
Circle of Stars
Psychic Center
Psychic Access

Most of these are U.S. companies, but a few are elsewhere.

Yineth

Oranum.com

[Still adding information as I find them out.]

Web address & contact info: Oranum.com
Number of years in business: 2010 (Poland); 2011 (USA)
Hiring system: Online Application requiring basic information such as Name, Age, Country, etc. [May differ for other countries] US readers are required to put down State ID or Driver's License; no SSN required (for the time being).
After submission of application, Oranum's automated system sends an email stating that the application was submitted and will require a few hours to look over (ETA can differ). After approval, another email is sent with a file attached providing the basic training materials for the applicant. Applicant is expected to read, memorize, and understand the provided information as it is part of their basic training.
After reading the training guide, applicants are to contact the Oranum Admin on Skype to schedule a test reading date. Patience is necessary, because the Admins may take awhile to respond to the Skype prompt. Preliminary interview consists of understanding what internet speed and computer system the applicant has. Once the stats are found acceptable a test reading date is set. A total of 2 test readings are required; one as a Beginner and one as an Expert.
Pay rate: Mandatory minimum rate for all trainee/beginners - .99 per minute. Optional rate between .99 to 9.99 USD
Pay System: Mail-by-check, Payoneer (Debit Card with fee), or Wire Transfer. All payments are made in USD and the minimum pay out limit is 100 USD for Payoneer and check, 300 USD for wire transfer.
Administrative fees: 50-60% of profits return to company.
Rating system (if any): 5 Star Rating System and Client Feedback.
Bidding system (if any): The Experts with the best performance get a special badge that appears both on the listings and their profile page. Furthermore they get featured place on the listings and on the Oranum advertisements, that gives them better traffic.
Employee or independent contractor: Independent Contractor
Hour per week requirements (if any): Recommends 14 hours a week, separated into 2 hours per day.
Tech support: Email Oranum; response usually given within 24 hours.
Forum support: No forum as of now.
HR support: Email Oranum; Skype message/call one of the online Admins if problem unsolvable by pre-dictated guidelines.
Phone/IM/Video Chat/Email: Video Chat IM, Email Readings
**Free Readings (if applicable): Oranum does not provide free readings for customers, but allows all visitors and clients to interact with the Readers for free in Free Chat. Demo readings are also provided on occasion where the customer is allowed a reading up to 4 minutes.

**As of July 27, 2012: Oranum requires all Readers to have 1000 kbits/sec of upload speed.

** Additional Information.

OOnaOwl

Keen

Keen
Web address & contact info: http://www.keen.com
Number of years in business: more than 10
Hiring system: no interview, test reading or background check required
Pay rate: Advisor sets own rate, minimum around .75 cent
Pay system: Check or direct deposit apon request
Administrative fees: Around 50%
Free minutes: advisors choice to send or not
Rating system (if any): 5 star rating system + client feedback posted
Bidding system (if any): Advisors can bid their listing up the queue for more visibility-price varies depending on location of listing
Employee or independent contractor?: Independent contractor
Hour per week requirements (if any): None required
Tech support: Yes, though leaves something to be desired recently
Forum support: There is a forum for advisors only
HR support: Yes-not sure quality
Phone/IM/Video Chat/Email: Phone, IM Chat. I believe their email has been discontinued?
Free chat: No, unless advisor sends free minutes (up to 5 min allowed)

Mystics

Web address & contact info http://www.psychic-contact.com
Number of years in business Started 1998
Hiring system Email
Pay rate 45Cents per min
Pay system Direct deposit or paypal
Administrative fees
Rating system (if any)
Bidding system (if any)
Employee or independent contractor? contractor
Hour per week requirements (if any) 12 hours per week
Tech support yes
Forum support
HR support
Phone/IM/Video Chat/Email ? email and Text chat
Free Chat NO

This is a great company to work for. I have been here for over a year. They have loads of work and pay on time. You can make a wage here if you are prepared to put the time in. I usaully average 10-20$ per hour for all my logged on time. They pay 27$ per hour for actual reading time. You do need experience.