LADIES!!! Reading and monthly cycles

Kreative-Dragon

Well, I tried to search this up on the web and got basically nothing, but I wanted to know.
Do you find that time of month affects your readings?
I wanted to get a general idea, and it seems like a neat topic. Also, I'm getting crazy with the emotions and was wondering if I should stay away until I level out a bit.

Thoughts, Ideas, random factoids of information?
Men, you're welcome also if you want. No discrimination here :p

Amanda

I haven't noticed a difference... but I'm pretty empathic, so I can get pretty emotional and worked up about stuff even if it's not that time of the month. :p

nisaba

Kreative-Dragon said:
Do you find that time of month affects your readings?
The simple answer is no. If I need to drink raspberry leaf tea to normalise my hormones and reduce pain, I do. No sense in being stupidly brave. If I drink raspberry leaf tea, I'm perfectly fine to read.

jema

suffering from endometrosis (or how you spell it) it really can affect every aspect of living, including readings, since I more often curl up in a ball and grit my teeth, throw up and feel like overdosing on any meds i got close by would be a good idea...
Needless to say, doing readings during that is not that much on my mind :p

The times I have a more 'normal' cycle I usually am good to go though. I have noticed I remember my dreams a lot more when I have my period.

KMilliron

Nope. No change.

Topsy

I don't notice a difference, unless there's a physical reason. Eg If I have a migraine and am stumbling around the house in a daze avoiding bright lights and feeling very fuzzy. I wouldn't attempt a reading then!

Interestingly though, I came off the pill a few months ago and since then I have felt much more connected with my Tarot cards, and have been much more of an intuitive reader. Has anyone else noticed this? When you're on the pill you don't have a natural cycle as such, it's all overrided and controlled by the artificial hormones. Seems like that also put me out of touch with my natural intuition.

Sar

I am very in tune with my cards right before my period.

desertrat

It doesn't affect my readings. But I have noticed that I tend to pull the Lovers card whenever I am having hormonal issues that are causing me worries. I'm not sure why that card, but it happens enough that the connection is certain.

Apollonia

I noticed no difference when I was having regular times of the month, no difference when I was premenopausel/perimenopausal, going through menopause, or now, post menopasal.

Chronata

oh yes!

The very first day of each cycle, I am always more in tune with my own psychic and intuitive messages! Or maybe I am just more open to recieving them?

Pretty much, if you catch me on that day, my readings will be mind blowing, appearing to be guided by some higher vibrations... or something.

But only for that one day.