who has put these 3 oracles together and worked with them?

kaleanna

Has anyone put the oracle of the dragonfae, oracle of shadows and light, and the wild wisdom of the faery oracle together and worked with them?

I have thought about this due to all cards being pretty much the same size.

But not sure if one card should be drawn from each deck or if should mix all the decks together and draw the cards that way.

I also can NOT wait for the Oracle of the shapeshifters to come out. That is definitely On my wishlist!

Thanks for any input on this question.

aranarose

I've got the Oracle of the Dragonfae and the Oracle of Shadows & Light, but not the Wild Wisdom. Since they're from the same creator, I'd imagine the energies of those two would blend quite well. They are very nearly the same size, so I'd just shuffle them together, and draw from one big pack.

autumn star

I have Wild Wisdom of the Faery's & Oracle of the Dragonfae - I think that the Dragonfae is larger than the Wild Wisdom. I often read with them together but shuffle them separately.

kaleanna

autumn star said:
I have Wild Wisdom of the Faery's & Oracle of the Dragonfae - I think that the Dragonfae is larger than the Wild Wisdom. I often read with them together but shuffle them separately.

Hi autumn,

thank you for your input. What type of spread do you use when working with them together? or do you just pull a couple of cards from each deck? Would love more info on how you read with them together.

From checking them, the dragonfae is just very slightly larger than the other two, right now I have them all combined and you really can not tell the size difference when looking at the stack.

kaleanna

aranarose said:
I've got the Oracle of the Dragonfae and the Oracle of Shadows & Light, but not the Wild Wisdom. Since they're from the same creator, I'd imagine the energies of those two would blend quite well. They are very nearly the same size, so I'd just shuffle them together, and draw from one big pack.

Thank you for your input aranarose.

I do have them mixed together right now. Have yet to work with them alot though. Have not had time to.

autumn star

kaleanna said:
Hi autumn,

thank you for your input. What type of spread do you use when working with them together? or do you just pull a couple of cards from each deck? Would love more info on how you read with them together.

From checking them, the dragonfae is just very slightly larger than the other two, right now I have them all combined and you really can not tell the size difference when looking at the stack.

I just noticed today that the Dragonfae is really not much bigger than the Wild Wisdom - must have just been the size of the box that made me think that.

I normally pull a card from each of the decks and put them together - and see how they work together. I think that the Dragonfae offers more guidance and the energy or dragonfae that you can work with at that time and the Wild Wisdom tells me more about how the situation really is, or what I need to pay more attention to, and then the Dragonfae offer advice about the dest way tp deal with it. Does that make sense? That's how I feel they work together anyway. I have have been using them like this - two cards together for quite a while now, I often do it on a sunday for the week ahead.