Crystalline Energy Grids ~ lost sources/info

cardlady22

Some years back (before one of my computers bit the dust) there was a lady selling kits on eBay that had a combination of tumbled and specimen stones for various purposes/intents. They were arranged on a paper sheet that used the Flower of Life pattern.

Do any of you remember her name or which author she might have gotten this idea from? I know that Katrina Raphaell's site used to show gorgeous pics of the mandala grids her organization would create for various causes. My anti-virus program gives me a Red Warning when I visit it now.

Basically a "kit" would include:
1 mini wand
1 center (raw specimen)
6 points
set of 3 tumbled
set of 3 tumbled
set of 6 tumbled
set of 6 tumbled

I've attached a screenshot I found on another site to show the pattern & layout.

Attachments

• CEgridSample.jpg
    CEgridSample.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 99

Halo_n_Wingz

I use a similar grid for Reiki.

cardlady22

Thank you for the reply, Halo!
I know that some comments to the "lost seller" mentioned keeping them set up under the tables where healers would work.

Halo_n_Wingz

Yes you can place them under tables or chairs where you are working. I use mine for distance Reiki, to send it when I am not actively sending it myself. I have mine set on top of my dresser where I do my energy work.

William Rand has some different grids, but I also like the flower of life because you can get real intricate with it. I use crystal points but you can use any corresponding stones depending on what you want to accomplish.

hibiscusmoon

Hi!

TY for the support CardLady. :) I just stumbled by this forum in my Google Alerts since I work extensively with crystal grids. Happy to be here.

Crystal Blessings,
Hibiscus Moon

cardlady22

Welcome to AT, HibiscusMoon! I love seeing photos of people's grids. So many of them send an energy jolt even without being physically present. Have you considered setting up pics to sell on postcards through Zazzle?