Prehnite - how do you use it, and what for?

Sophie

To cut a long story short, a close friend of mine had a dream about me using prehnite. I have some raw prehnite, by chance, among my crystals, so decided to give it a go. I've never used it - I hear it's good for dissolving unpleasant memories, as well as fat tissues.

Anyone has any experience with prehnite? How do you use it, and what for?

Apollonia

I use it, and recommend it a lot, for people who are empaths and tend to take on other people's energy. It is very good for keeping one's aura intact and guarding against psychic vampirism.

Sophie

Apollonia said:
I use it, and recommend it a lot, for people who are empaths and tend to take on other people's energy. It is very good for keeping one's aura intact and guarding against psychic vampirism.
oh, how interesting! I wonder why she dreamt about it in connection with me at the moment?

Thank you Apollonia! In the dream, my friend saw me applying it to the place where her tumour is (she is suffering from a tumour on the heart) - I thought it was about her healing, but she insists it's for me. Would that mean I have to place it on my heart, I wonder? How do you use it?

Apollonia

Sophie said:
oh, how interesting! I wonder why she dreamt about it in connection with me at the moment?

Thank you Apollonia! In the dream, my friend saw me applying it to the place where her tumour is (she is suffering from a tumour on the heart) - I thought it was about her healing, but she insists it's for me. Would that mean I have to place it on my heart, I wonder? How do you use it?
That is interesting!

For auric protection, I like it best worn as a pendant on an 18 to 22 inch chain, so that would put it near your heart. Do you ever feel that you are taking on energy from others? Maybe your friend intuitively feels that about you...

linnie

Hello Sophie... Prehnite is a wonderful, gentle, healing stone... It is also used to open one's heart, and is related to the heart chakra.

It is often referred to as the "Healer's healer".... so.... perhaps your friend has 'seen' a capacity in you that you are as yet unaware of... perhaps the Prehnite is a firts tool for you, perhaps it is to open your heart ( and your Self) to the gift you have to heal others???? Just guessing, but interesting! :)

Sophie

linnie said:
Hello Sophie... Prehnite is a wonderful, gentle, healing stone... It is also used to open one's heart, and is related to the heart chakra.

It is often referred to as the "Healer's healer".... so.... perhaps your friend has 'seen' a capacity in you that you are as yet unaware of... perhaps the Prehnite is a firts tool for you, perhaps it is to open your heart ( and your Self) to the gift you have to heal others???? Just guessing, but interesting! :)
Well, I've been a healer for a long time - including to her - but prehnite is a new stone for me. I'll give it a go.

Amatafrances

Phrenite is a good stone for the pancreas gland.
A friend of mine used it for her pancreatitis getting a fast relief.
Ciao
Amatafrances

paulrosk

Prehnite is a stone of unconditional love. It is said to connect to the archangel Raphael. Prehnite enhances inner knowledge, showing tje path forward to spiritual growth through attunement to divine energy.

Prehnite connects the will and the heart. In so doing one's actions attain the highest good.
Wear prehnite to strengthen your intuition and recognize truths.

Used as a stone of vision, it works well during meditation to access higher levels of awareness, stimulating the third eye chakra.
Healing properties of Prehnite

Prehnite can assist in finding the root cause of an illness. Healers use it for the kidneys and bladder, thymus gland, shoulders, chest and lungs.

Hope this helps ....

Blessings ....

Paul