PDA

View Full Version : Stones for Fractures, Breaks??

Wonderwoman
19-05-2011, 07:02
I have now hurt my left foot :( :( :( and it looks like it might be a fracture/break, In your experiences, what stones helped heal fractured bones? Any advice will be Warmly Received and appreciated!

Ww

amethyst57
19-05-2011, 07:12
http://www.healing-gems.com/broken_bones.htm

never used them myself (yet)...maybe this site will help...

Wonderwoman
19-05-2011, 07:17
Thanks Rockersgurl!!! taking a look at it now. :)

http://www.healing-gems.com/broken_bones.htm

never used them myself (yet)...maybe this site will help...

Halo_n_Wingz
14-09-2011, 18:36
Amethyst and crystal quartz are universal healing stones. Can't go wrong as long as your intention is clear :)

shelikes2read
15-09-2011, 10:00
I hope you feel better ASAP! I would go with the combination of visiting the doctor plus amethyst, as I've found amethyst to be good for pain relief.

So between the doctor working on the actual injury, and the amethyst helping reduce the symptoms, you'll be in the best possible shape. :)

Wonderwoman
16-09-2011, 07:40
Halo_n_Wingz and shelikes2read, Thank you for wishing me recovery. I have mended since then and when visiting the doctor the xray said fractures (hairlines) and i had also dislocated my little toe. I am the Queen of Clumsy you see! I hadnt heard of Amethyst as a pain killing agent but I will give it a shot since every now and then some pain does come up. I think hairline fractures, dislocations and sprains are worse than breaks, the pain seems to linger. Thank you!!

Halo_n_Wingz
16-09-2011, 10:15
Glad you're doing better! Yes, amethyst is ideal for healing and protection.

:)

Apollonia
16-09-2011, 10:26
It sounds like the worst is over, but Calcite is good for bones, and for some reason my guide Sophia, says that Bloodstone would be beneficial for you right now.

Wonderwoman
16-09-2011, 11:59
Thanks Apollonia :) and please thank your guide Sophia for me too :) very kind of her to share the info.

Apollonia
16-09-2011, 14:23
Thanks Apollonia :) and please thank your guide Sophia for me too :) very kind of her to share the info.

You are quite welcome, Wonderwoman! I wish you health and happiness.

Amatafrances
27-09-2011, 20:29
Dear Wonderwoman,
in my opinion the best crystals for bone fractures are the ones with an high calcium content, for example Apatite, Calcite, Scapolite, and also other crystals with magnesium, because it aids the absorption of calcium, for example Serpentine.
Ciao!
Amatafrances