Help have a question about a deck of cards

cronegoddess54

that is a french game..the name is something like Kooforay? No idea of the spelling... we used to play it about 30 years ago....I can not even remember what it looked like...it was fun that I can remember..just wondering if they could have been used like a divination deck. Did not know where to post this so feel free to move..thanks!
CG54

Diorbhail

Could you mean "Coup Fourré "?
I googled it and found something on Wikipedia- "The game was created in 1954 by Frenchman Edmond Dujardin, and was quite similar to the earlier American automotive card game Touring". Though possibly this is completely NOT what you meant! :laugh:

Alta

I used to play a game like that a kid. You had cards for speeds, repairing things and then there were cards to play against your opponents like 'flat tire' and 'speed limit'. The title sure sounds like that. I could see some of the cards used for divination but the bulk of the cards were mileage cards, i.e. just numbers.

cronegoddess54

Thank you guys!! Yes! It is... Coup Fourre' did not know how to spell it....thank you I will go online!
NamasteCG54