Le Jeu du Destin Antique

WyrdRaven

Does anyone here have this Piatnik deck? Do you work with it? How does it read? I'm really drawn to the artwork but would rather have a useable oracle than just another pretty to look at

GreenMoonBeam

Weird! I just was looking at that deck myself. There's a thread here started by Belinda2. She stated she has the deck.

So now we can both wonder what it is like. From online scans, I like the look of this one :love:

eta: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=156792

Le Fanu

I have it; it really is another pretty deck to look at ;)

Le Fanu

So expensive! I bought mine with a bulk order of other decks and tossed this in as an afterthought. I think I got it from Somerville's.

It is listed as 3.25 GBP. Bit of a difference...

GreenMoonBeam

Le Fanu said:
So expensive! I bought mine with a bulk order of other decks and tossed this in as an afterthought. I think I got it from Somerville's.

It is listed as 3.25 GBP. Bit of a difference...

That is a heck of a difference. I would not consider That high amount for such a bijou. £3.25 is more of a temptation. I like the fact it is based on euchre cards.

I was taught euchre by my darling Da. :heart:

WyrdRaven

I wonder if it is already OOP but still in stock with various sellers. I am hoping to get it for a Lenormandish price! There seems to be a lot of people cards in this deck; I don't see any objects or animals in the sample cards. I am SO glad to find out that the LWB includes English translations too!

GreenMoonBeam

*coughs* I just happened to find TWO sites in CA (your home state) that have teh deck at a wonderfully resonable price.

I'll shot you a pm with them :love: