somthing wonderful

Egypt

When i was at borders a while ago, and i was walking into the store . I was with my husband and an older lady came up to me and said that she had found a crystal necklace piece on the ground. She said that she wa giving it to me be because she thought i should have it and that i could use it. Do you all think that she really found it on the ground or do you think that she gave it to me ? :) I am trying to decide whether to keep the crystal or not. I just want to make sure that it is a good thing and not a bad thing for me to accept , if that makes sense.

It is a purple amythest crystal cut but not polished. It is just a little piece sticking into a base so it can be worn on a necklace. Do you think i should keep it and that god brought me this crystal ? Or do you think it is not my place to keep it and should dispose of this.

Alta

Personally, I would accept it with gratefulness. Keep it, play with it, get a feel for it. You'll know soon enough.

Egypt

good idea

Alta said:
Personally, I would accept it with gratefulness. Keep it, play with it, get a feel for it. You'll know soon enough.

you are right :) maybe i should do a few reading with it today and see how the energy feels :)

celticnoodle

Egypt, that is a beautiful gift to receive. Its strange that a stranger would do this, but the world (and universe) works in strange ways at times.

accept it and keep it. read up on the amethyst and its properties, and you'll soon see just how wonderful a gift you received!

amethyst is a very powerful stone. a great stone to have. I'm off to work in a few, so I don't have time to type out all that the amethyst is good for, but you can google it as "amethyst properties" and find a lot of information on it. I think you just received a gorgeous gift from an angel. :angel:

Egypt

celticnoodle said:
Egypt, that is a beautiful gift to receive. Its strange that a stranger would do this, but the world (and universe) works in strange ways at times.

accept it and keep it. read up on the amethyst and its properties, and you'll soon see just how wonderful a gift you received!

amethyst is a very powerful stone. a great stone to have. I'm off to work in a few, so I don't have time to type out all that the amethyst is good for, but you can google it as "amethyst properties" and find a lot of information on it. I think you just received a gorgeous gift from an angel. :angel:

lol ty for your input and i use my chakra stones every day so i know what the traits are for all of the stones :) and yes rose quarts and amythest is my favorite :)

peaceandkarma

The Crystal Necklace appears to have found its way to you with no action taken by you at all. It seems to me you were meant to have it.