Tarot Store in Berlin?

Hedera

On Thursday, I'm off to Berlin for a few days (yay!).

I'll hopefully have an opportunity to do some shopping on Friday, and I'd love to visit some nice esoteric bookstore, with a large and/or interesting collection of tarot decks!

Anyone know of such a place? :)

gregory

Damn why didn't I think to ask that before I went for the Christmas markets :(

Bookmarking this so I can watch the answers :)

Dusk Till Dawn

The Store I always visit, is called SCHIRNER. They have them in all big City's and if you are lucky, they have some OOP Decks for cheap. They have also a nice Crystal section, it's a very large store. They let you even open the Decks before Purchase, which is very rare. I just went there this weekend. And found something again..
Is it allowed to place a Link?
http://www.schirner.com/
If not, please remove.

Hedera

That store sounds great, DeadlyNightshade! :)

Unfortunately, on their website I could only find stores in Darmstadt and Viernheim.

Googling 'Schirner Berlin' gives me a lot of hits, but none of them seem to have anything to do with bookstores.

Do you have an address for the one in Berlin?

gregory

I can't find one - but the German Yellow Pages has turned up 285 bookstores. I am now trawling with interest :D

Hedera

Yup, I'm googling now; looks like there are at least two interesting ones near my hotel (in Kreuzberg). :D

Unfortunately, my provider is having hiccups today; the phone keeps going out, and my internet connection is soooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooow......

gregory

WOW. Bookmarks :)

Thanks !

Medusa_Bln

My favourite store

I am living in Berlin. My favourite Tarot store is setlled in the south of Berlin (Zehlendorf). It's called "Tarot-Shop". It is a lovely small shop, where you can buy (nearly) every Tarot Deck you wish.