PDA

View Full Version : Email

Mallah
13-06-2011, 05:46
Hmmm...changed my email in my profile (I have a new "tarot specific" box) but my notifications are not going there...and yet they have also stopped going to the old one.

Any Idears?

Lumpy

zannamarie
13-06-2011, 08:58
You did type the new e-mail correctly?

Someone gave me their phone number recently and I was upset when I called and received a message it was out of service. Turns out I flip-flopped two digits when I put it in my phone. I even checked it several times after I put it in initially to make sure I put in the right sequence. :rolleyes:
So much for double-checking. :D

Mallah
13-06-2011, 10:33
Yup....correct email...maybe just takes time?

GreenMoonBeam
13-06-2011, 10:36
Re-check the threads you expect to get an email to advise of posts.

Has there been any activity?

Did you change those settings?

IE, have they gone from Instant, Daily, weekly etc.

Do you want to give me a thread you have subscribed to and we could try a test? :)

GMB

Grigori
13-06-2011, 10:48
I"d check with your email provider also, maybe your notifications are getting caught in a SPAM filter or something. I know AOL users have often had issues as every so often AOL decides to block Aeclectic cause of all the mentions of "devil" we have here :laugh: If its a different email provider than your previous address was with, it might be an issue with that provider.

Mallah
13-06-2011, 10:52
Okay...they just started coming thru...all of a sudden...who knows why the delay, but they are coming now.
'
Thanks everybody

GreenMoonBeam
13-06-2011, 10:57
Grigori said 'Devil' & the Matrix replied.

Pleased tis sorted :)

Grigori
13-06-2011, 11:02
Grigori said 'Devil' & the Matrix replied.

I think I just evoked a demon to fix lumpy's email problem ;) hahaha Gotta be careful what you say eh? :laugh:

GreenMoonBeam
13-06-2011, 11:29
We need one to improve the weather for the Long Weekend. has been just that long and stuck indoors. :(