Cases for our Pretties

greatdane

Since Dark Nature Cases is no more, at least for the foreseeable future, wanted to say I am going to have http://zoesbagboutique.com/ do a padded case for me. I actually just ordered this because I needed something to help organize my bottomless pit of a bag http://www.zoesbagboutiqueshop.com/catalog.php?item=577, but decided to ask her about tarot cases while I was at it.

I saw she had padded gamer cases and asked if she could do custom cases for decks and she said absolutely. She has a section where you can check out fabric she has available (FABRIC OPTIONS).

Anyway, for those of you who need a padded case (I think her's are with zippers, but perhaps she could use something else, I haven't asked) in a certain fabric, check her out. She's really nice.

GD

greatdane

wHOO HOO!

Just got my purchase from Zoe's Bags. Even nicer in person. VERY well-made. Anyone who knows me, knows of my love of Dark Nature Cases, which unfortunately closed for at least the time being. However, for a different style of case, you can get custom cases of all kinds from Zoe's (padded cases for decks, messengers, a case for just about anything). I will be ordering more. Today, I just got a mini wallet clutch wristlet to organize my stuff in my bottomless pit of a bag, but I would also think her messengers and other bags would be great for anyone, especially pro readers as she customs them and they have GREAT pockets.

She also has a TON of fabrics to choose from and she gets in small batches, so limited or even one of a kind, so you won't have a ton of peeps with your same item.

I rave about stuff that meets and exceeds my standards, just like I would share if I didn't like it. SO....Zoe's gets FIVE STARS and a BIG thumbs up! Oh and her customer service is great, I ordered Mon, she sent Tuesday, I got today!

GD

ana luisa

Thank you for the tip! She definetely has a very wide selection of fabrics and very good taste too. Do you think the drawstring bags would be suitable for decks?

greatdane

Hi ana luisa!

Absolutely! I thought about getting a drawstring to hold my small collection! She can do padded cases like you would use to protect digital cameras, in soooooo many fabrics, LITERALLY HUNDREDS! Check out her fabric section. The lady who owns it is Karen and PERSONALLY does each and every case. She's just lovely and made AND mailed my mini wallet within one day! Anyway, I would suggest you contact her with her questions. She is so nice and so helpful and patient.
Blessings,
GD

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks GD! I got a pretty round drawstring bag for all my decks I'm using atm.
For my mom who's going on a trip I got her a hummingbird coin purse so she can keep all her credit cards and money in one place.
And for Dad for Fathers day I got him a golden retriever zipper bag- he LOVES goldens!

I love the bags she sells!

greatdane

Whoo hoo treeleafe!!!!

I hope you let us all know how you like them when they arrive! Aren't her fabrics great?

GD

shadowdancer

These do look nice, and a good array of styles and fabrics.

I don't want to mix and match though (yeah, yeah I know - makes no sense) so will hold out in the hope that one day we do have the DNC cases back. That style works for me :)

Davina

greatdane

I can't argue with you, Davina!

I ADORE DNC'S, I was Glitterbird's first customer!

BUT I also love other bags, bags that have nothing to do with individual tarot decks, bags that can hold a bunch of decks (need a new tote for that, I don't have that many decks!) and I want to get more organized and my every day bag I use for everything from shopping to using it for books from the library was starting to frighten me as it looked like the Black Hole lol. So I'm looking at her messenger bags and purses (check out her Kudos page). She has some great every day bags!

IF one has a deck that needs a padded case for whatever reason, she can do one. Likely would have a zipper. I am certainly not suggesting they take the place of DNC cases, blasphemy! LOL, just that the quality is excellent, she makes great bags and cases of all kinds (if a reader is going to an event and needs to carry a lot, she customizes with bottle holders and special pockets OR if someone needs a special padded case to protect a special deck right now, she can do it). She does a fast turn around. I can't get used to tarot bags, so until our dear Glitterbird returns, IF I should need a padded case, I would get from Zoe and I will DEFINITELY be buying a regular everyday purse or messenger from her!

Caristia

That is fabulous!

It would be perfect for a professional reader. It's sure to draw a lot of attention and possibly generate some new clients.