Zeolite

DeLani

Anyone know about this stone? It looks similar to quartz crystal, very clear and sparkles like diamonds. All it said on the little tag was "clear out impurities."

Minderwiz

According to Melody, zeolite has the capcity to assist in the improvement of the environment and to ethereally absorb toxic products and odours.

You can also use them to dispel bloating, treat goiter, eliminate alcohol addictions and to release toxins from the body (the 'clearing out' you refer to).

Its also supposed to be good for Reiki so I better tell my wife LOL

Minderwiz

My wife purchased some Zeolite when we were in Scotland - from Mystic Moments in Aberdour. The owner recommended it as the best crystal for Reiki healers.

Phoenix

Minderwiz, how does she use them with reiki?

Minderwiz

Phoenix,

I believe that she intends to place them at the four corners of the treatment couch, but I'm not quite sure of her latest thinking in that regard. I'll have a word with her and let you know.

I should add that she's only recently qualified at Reiki Level 2 so she is still finding her way.

Minderwiz

She tells me she is actually going to place the Zeolite in the corners of the room (rather than of the treatment couch)

Her Reiki Master does something similar but with Rose quartz

DeLani

Just bought some Zeolite!

Well, I finally broke down and bought a cluster of Zeolite from my local metaphysical store. I'm so cheap, I've been trying to find it less expensive, and couldn't find it anywhere. So I spent money I couldn't afford to, but I now have a wonderful cluster! It's about 3" tall, with one large crystal in the front, and a cube and some smaller crystals at the back. It is very brilliant, and has lots of sparkles and rainbows. It has a very strong vibration, like a tuning fork. I'm so excited.
Anyone else have Zeolite?