PDA

View Full Version : Please return simple links to 'ignore' someone

Mellifluous
16-06-2011, 09:02
I see that if you go into your own profile you can access your ignore list and type in a username to add to it. It was much easier and faster though to click the links from other user's posts/profiles.

PLEASE return this feature!

Thank you.

Chiska
16-06-2011, 09:06
If you click on the username (to the left), a drop down list appears. You can go to the person's profile. There is a drop down list that says, "user lists" and you can click "ignore."

gregory
16-06-2011, 09:14
If you click on the username (to the left), a drop down list appears. You can go to the person's profile. There is a drop down list that says, "user lists" and you can click "ignore."

Actually that just took me to your profile.... Pretty though it is...

Chiska
16-06-2011, 09:18
Actually that just took me to your profile.... Pretty though it is...

If you click on the name (not the avatar), it should make a drop down list appear. You select "Go to Public Profile." Once there, there are two little drop down lists. Send message and User Lists. If you click the arrow on User Lists the list drops down and the "ignore user" is at the bottom.

really! I swear!!

gregory
16-06-2011, 09:45
If you click on the name (not the avatar), it should make a drop down list appear. You select "Go to Public Profile." Once there, there are two little drop down lists. Send message and User Lists. If you click the arrow on User Lists the list drops down and the "ignore user" is at the bottom.

really! I swear!!
You may be right - I just realised I had disabled java to catch dragon eggs. (don't ask.... :D)

OK - so - it lets you automatically add to CONTACTS but not to ignore.... You have to go to the profile for that.

Solandia
16-06-2011, 13:57
Unfortunately I can't easily return the 'ignore' links to their old location, but you can still add people through the 'Edit Ignore List' page in your UserCP.

http://www.tarotforum.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist

~ Solandia

Stormdancer
16-06-2011, 14:22

really! I swear!!Has anyone offered Her a position as mod in the tech forum? Just sayin....how did she figure this stuff out?? :bugeyed:

Aerin
17-06-2011, 04:26
Has anyone offered Her a position as mod in the tech forum? Just sayin....how did she figure this stuff out?? :bugeyed:

I have no idea, I just went to look and there is no way I would have seen the itty bitty buttons on my very own :D

tarotlyn
17-06-2011, 05:10
:):heart:...I may have missed it, but is there an AT Help page that explains (in detail) these
new features and where to find them or how to use them? :bugeyed:

... Of course we can just come to the tech support thread and just read all the posts
to see what is going on......that is what I am doing here :bugeyed:

:heart:

Mellifluous
21-06-2011, 17:17
Unfortunately I can't easily return the 'ignore' links to their old location, but you can still add people through the 'Edit Ignore List' page in your UserCP.

http://www.tarotforum.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist

~ Solandia

That's unfortunate. Thank you for replying though!

Alta
21-06-2011, 21:25
:):heart:...I may have missed it, but is there an AT Help page that explains (in detail) these
new features and where to find them or how to use them? :bugeyed:

... Of course we can just come to the tech support thread and just read all the posts
to see what is going on......that is what I am doing here :bugeyed:

:heart:http://www.tarotforum.net/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_reading_posting

:)