PDA

View Full Version : PM tracking

gregory
16-06-2011, 08:13
I just sent a PM and didn't get the option to track it - and it isn't in my tracker... Luckily not one that matters too much - but how do we do that now ?

Chiska
16-06-2011, 08:23
You now have to click the little box BEFORE you send it. Send a PM, and down the screen a bit is a set of check boxes - 2 are checked, but the top one is not. That is the one to get a confirmation.

gregory
16-06-2011, 08:44
Geez I wish it was possible to set it to auto tracking :(

tarotlyn
16-06-2011, 09:35
...ah ha...we lost our automatic tracking?...maybe the upgrade is still going on? :bugeyed:

I just sent a pm and the same happened to me...THANKS CHISKA!!! for the info on how to set it
to 'tracking' :):thumbsup:

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

ETA: I just did it again! YIKES :bugeyed:...
I sent another pm, but forgot to look for the checkbox for tracking! geeze.... :laugh:

Solandia
16-06-2011, 10:42
'Request a read receipt for this message' for PM tracking is now automatically checked. :)

tarotlyn
16-06-2011, 10:44
:):heart: Thank you so much! Solandia...that will really help us all a LOT!

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

ETA: ...absolutely LOVE the 'search for members' feature
in our 'community' section :thumbsup::)

Chiska
16-06-2011, 10:56
Solandia, thank you so much for "listening!"

lunakasha
16-06-2011, 11:01
'Request a read receipt for this message' for PM tracking is now automatically checked. :)

I just sent a PM and did not get a receipt for it; there was not an option for me to request a receipt either. :(

Is there a way we can request automatic PM tracking somehow?

Thanks Solandia.....the "new and improved" purple palace looks GREAT! :thumbsup:

ETA: I think I figured it out. I used "quick reply" instead of "advanced" reply. :|

With advanced reply, the box for "request a read receipt" is automatically checked now.

:heart: Luna

gregory
16-06-2011, 18:38
ETA: I think I figured it out. I used "quick reply" instead of "advanced" reply. :|

With advanced reply, the box for "request a read receipt" is automatically checked now.

:heart: Luna

:thumbsup: Thanks luna. *makes mental note never to use quick reply !*

Amanda_04
17-06-2011, 14:15
How can I turn the tracking off?

KMilliron
17-06-2011, 14:17
How can I turn the tracking off?

Click "Go advanced" or whatever it is and perhaps see if you have it enabled?

Amanda_04
17-06-2011, 14:20
I got it! I had to click to send a message first to get the Additional Options to uncheck the top box. Silly me. :D