PDA

View Full Version : Last Activity

gregory
17-06-2011, 02:43
We can't see this any more - so can't see when someone was last here even if they didn't post. Can we have it back - it helps when we want to check on missing persons for exchanges etc if we know for sure they were here anyway, even if they didn't post....

Wendywu
17-06-2011, 02:56
Click user name, then View Public Profile, then select tab Statistics :)

gregory
17-06-2011, 03:02
Click user name, then View Public Profile, then select tab Statistics :)

Thanks ! Just realised that some members don't allow it - including the one I was looking at :D I think it's the people who hide their presence on line ?

Wendywu
17-06-2011, 03:06
I didn't know that! Thank you :)

gregory
17-06-2011, 04:17
I didn't know that! Thank you :)

Yes - just checked someone I KNOW shows no green light - and sure enough... Which is how she showed before... I just had no idea that the - er - person I was genuinely looking for was lightless :D Mods can see though - I know THIS because of something a mod just posted in another thread :D

This thread can be closed. if you like :D

AJ
17-06-2011, 05:19
I turned it back on
which reminded me I was able to turn off/hide all of the games threads now. I don't think I was able to do that before with the ones related to tarot.

Anyway, we are all learning something new, imagine how enormous our collective brain is...

Fire Cat
17-06-2011, 07:25
If you are on invisible (i.e., "red-lighted") not even the mods can see you online or tell when your last activity was. Admin, Solandia, is the only one who has this privilege.