Shadows & Light or Wild Wisdom of the Faery?

Miss Divine

Hey guys I need your help!;)

I want to gift a friend either the oracle of shadows & light or the Wild wisdom of the Faery.

I have both of these decks, but I can't honestly say yet which one I prefer. So my question is for others of you who have both, which would you rather receive as a gift, and why.

Thanks in advance!
:D

MareSaturni

Definitely the Oracle of Shadows & Light. :D

Not only the art is prettier in my opinion, but this deck has a very nice 'balance' to it. Both light and shadow, bad and good, all blended together. A deck that sometimes tells you that you gotta be a 'bad girl', lol!

I got mine recently and I am loving it so far! I definitely recommend it! ;)

DaughterOfDanu

Agreed!
Shadows and Light is my favorite deck of all out of any deck I own!
Beautiful art and substance. It's not just an art deck- the cards are extremely honest, accurate, and helpful.

I own both decks. Wild Wisdom is pretty but some cards come off as "What?" and are hard to grasp. Sometimes they don't exactly apply to the question asked and quite a few deal more with fae and working with fae than helping to answer the question. I love it but not nearly as much as my Shadows and Light deck.

Miss Divine

Definitely the Oracle of Shadows & Light. :D

Not only the art is prettier in my opinion, but this deck has a very nice 'balance' to it. Both light and shadow, bad and good, all blended together. A deck that sometimes tells you that you gotta be a 'bad girl', lol!

I got mine recently and I am loving it so far! I definitely recommend it! ;)

You really find the artwork prettier? :D I find them just as pretty, but they're so very different. I only got these decks very recently myself and I haven't gotten to know them long enough to decide which I prefer.

Thank you Marina :)

Miss Divine

Agreed!
Shadows and Light is my favorite deck of all out of any deck I own!
Beautiful art and substance. It's not just an art deck- the cards are extremely honest, accurate, and helpful.

I own both decks. Wild Wisdom is pretty but some cards come off as "What?" and are hard to grasp. Sometimes they don't exactly apply to the question asked and quite a few deal more with fae and working with fae than helping to answer the question. I love it but not nearly as much as my Shadows and Light deck.

Must mean something when both you and Marina prefer the Shadows and Light.;)
Since my new demanding job, I often come home so dead tired, I haven't gotten to know them well enough like I mentioned above. I have to make a decision soon since her B-day is coming up, so I'll probably follow your lady's advice and just get her the Shadows and Light.

Thanks TreeLeafe :)

NikkiB

I just bought the oracle of shadows and light for a friends birthday and liked it so much i had to get her another one lol!

IheartTarot

I like them both. :heart:

One thing to bear in mind is that WWFO seems to be out of print. I could only find one at a reasonable price in amazon US marketplace.

Miss Divine

I like them both. :heart:

One thing to bear in mind is that WWFO seems to be out of print. I could only find one at a reasonable price in amazon US marketplace.

Hmmm, out of print?? Didn't know that, is Shadows and Light going out of print too?

IheartTarot

Hmmm, out of print?? Didn't know that, is Shadows and Light going out of print too?

OS&L is newer (2010 vs 2009) and amazon still has it in stock for now but not Book Depository.