PDA

View Full Version : seeing all forums

Le Fanu
20-06-2011, 07:45
I must have unclicked something. I'm not seeing all the forums. (I used to know how to do this :()

Remind me, where do I go to see all threads?

Stormdancer
20-06-2011, 08:18
Isn't in the User CP under Edit Options...misc options? Is that what you're looking for?

Le Fanu
20-06-2011, 09:20
I thought it was there, but I get no joy. It just tells me "if you want to exclude..." I don't want to exclude, but I have a hunch I'm excluding something as I cannot see the Oracle Study groups.

Solandia
20-06-2011, 09:53
Le Fanu, can you see the list of forums in the 'Forums to Exclude From View' box on the Edit Options page? If you can, select [Reset Exclusion] at the top of the list and then the Save Changes button. That should set all forums back to visible.

~ Solandia

Fire Cat
20-06-2011, 10:17
On an I-phone and perhaps some browsers such as Safari, it will appear as a menu bar with a drop-down arrow instead of a dialogue box.

Le Fanu
20-06-2011, 10:30
Le Fanu, can you see the list of forums in the 'Forums to Exclude From View' box on the Edit Options page? If you can, select [Reset Exclusion] at the top of the list and then the Save Changes button. That should set all forums back to visible.

~ SolandiaGot it! Thank you. (I don't remember doing that before)

:)

Stormdancer
20-06-2011, 12:50
Got it! Thank you. (I don't remember doing that before)

:)We are very old and it's been a LONG time...LOL (((LeFanu)))

Fire Cat
20-06-2011, 19:57
We are very old and it's been a LONG time...LOL (((LeFanu)))

This is new. We used to have "Forum Filter Edit Mode". Now we have this much easier tool on the Edit Options Page.

Stormdancer
20-06-2011, 23:31
This is new. We used to have "Forum Filter Edit Mode". Now we have this much easier tool on the Edit Options Page.
Oh good! Then we are NOT very old :D