Readings more accurate/ make more sense at certain times of the day?

Kittysashimi

I realize that I have difficulty picking and interpreting my cards in the morning and early afternoon. However, when I do my readings late at night, the readings are not only more accurate but the cards also seem to connect better and I am able to interpret the cards easily. Does this mean that my intuition is more sensitive during night time?

Do any of you have a specific time of the day where you prefer to do readings? Or do you find that there is no difference in the accuracy of your readings no matter what time of the day it is? Share some thoughts! :heart:

astronautica

I've experienced the same sort of phenomenon! I find I do my most accurate readings either late at night or early in the morning :) As I write as well, I tend to compare my readings to my writing... and I find a lot of writers I know have certain times of day that they prefer to write. I think there's definitely certain times of day that we're all more in tune with the subconscious part of our brain that inspires us to be creative, or to find the stories that weave between the cards most clearly :)

Kittysashimi

I've experienced the same sort of phenomenon! I find I do my most accurate readings either late at night or early in the morning :) As I write as well, I tend to compare my readings to my writing... and I find a lot of writers I know have certain times of day that they prefer to write.
That is really interesting! I enjoy writing too and now that I think about it, I always find the inspiration to write at night or in the wee hours of the morning (3am) etc.

I think there's definitely certain times of day that we're all more in tune with the subconscious part of our brain that inspires us to be creative, or to find the stories that weave between the cards most clearly :)
Ah that makes perfect sense! I completely agree with you! Didn't think of that :heart:

nisaba

I realize that I have difficulty picking and interpreting my cards in the morning and early afternoon. However, when I do my readings late at night, the readings are not only more accurate but the cards also seem to connect better and I am able to interpret the cards easily. Does this mean that my intuition is more sensitive during night time?
Yes, or that your brain functions best then, or even that you've just set up a subconscious, involuntary expectation through time that readings done at that time will be better, so your mind is more open to the cards then.

It's all fine.

I read well any time I pick up cards, but I'm an awful showoff.

Late at night I tend to be asleep, and I don't read so well through closed eyelids and convulsive snoring. <grin>

Kittysashimi

Yes, or that your brain functions best then, or even that you've just set up a subconscious, involuntary expectation through time that readings done at that time will be better, so your mind is more open to the cards then.
I've been trying not to put any subconscious limits on myself (especially about when I can do readings) but it seems like that's still been the case! It does work better once I put some music on though... Maybe its just harder for me to get into a relaxed mood during the day.

It's all fine.

I read well any time I pick up cards, but I'm an awful showoff.
Someday... I will get there too! *I wish*

Late at night I tend to be asleep, and I don't read so well through closed eyelids and convulsive snoring. <grin>
Bwahaha I'm a nocturnal creature, I don't even remember if I *ever* sleep :angel:

Barleywine

Do any of you have a specific time of the day where you prefer to do readings? Or do you find that there is no difference in the accuracy of your readings no matter what time of the day it is? Share some thoughts! :heart:

Interesting thread!

It just means the "wardens of the unconscious" have gone to bed and left the doors unlocked (and I'm a shameless wannabe wit :D) I can read pretty much anytime I'm not too sleepy to sit up (but never before morning coffee).

Amanda

I'm with you!

I tend to read much better at night... but I have yet to figure out if it's the Moon, or because everyone else in the house is asleep. :D