PDA

View Full Version : Horary Readings Round 6 - Questions

Minderwiz
27-06-2011, 22:51
Time for a new round of Horary readings.

The basic rules are as for all the other horary threads. If you want a question answered please think carefully and phrase it as accurately and precisely as you can. It must be something that you see as a pressing issue, not casual interest and it's outcome must affect you directly or substantially. Think carefully here, for example the question 'should I go to Spain for my holidays?' might really disguise the question 'Should I leave my mother when she's ill?' which underlies the first question but is not directly asked, whereas it is the second, unasked question, which is of concern.

If you are not sure this, please simply explain the situation that gives rise to your concern and we can try and negotiate the right question, either through pm or through the thread.

I don't usually require your natal details though these may be useful in some cases to check that the chart I cast for the question is valid. Please supply some background details as it is vital for the process that I fully understand the question (that determines the time at which I cast the question). If I'm not sure I will ask for clarifications on some or all of it.

I have a couple of members who have already indicated that they may be interested, so Caridwen and LoveLove, if you are still interested ask away.

LoveLove
27-06-2011, 23:43
Dear Minderwitz,

It seems that I am the first to ask. Well, my question is will I and when get married :) ?

I wish you all the best,

LoveLove

Mona18
28-06-2011, 00:30
Minderwitz,

I will sit if that's ok ... My situation is this. RG and I have been seeing each other off/on for about 10 months. He's super busy with work and I feel like I'm not a priority. I feel like we crossed paths for a reason, however sometimes I get so frustrated and want to walk away (I have) but something always makes me go back. My question I guess would be if he is the man I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with or if I should move on?

8:30AM Texas time.

Let me know if you need anything else and thanks for your time.
Mona18

caridwen
28-06-2011, 00:50
I wanted to know about the blockage in my love life and thought an in depth astrology reading would be more pertinent but will post here anyway.

I have been single, bar one three year relationship, for 16 years. So I have had only one relationship in nearly 20 years as my ltr was 3 years.

I wanted to know the significance of this in an astology reading and how that looks in my stars/planets.

But for a Horay reading which seems to be less in depth, I would like to know when I will meet my life partner ie when will I meet the person I marry. I hope it's soon as I'm getting a tad impatient:D (I'm not sure if this is included in a Horay reading or if I should ask this in a more in depth reading but I would like to know what this long stretch of aloneness means for my life overall. If it's a lesson I needed to learn in order to be more independent or if I am simply just meant to be alone. So I really wanted to explore the issue).

What information do you need? I can give you more background details. Please let me know what you would like in exchange. I'm kind of into working with runes so I can do an equal rune reading:)

scorpiogirl
28-06-2011, 02:25
Hello I hope I can participate. I had an embarrasing situation, (I got a little intoxicated) with someone and flirted a little with him. Did he find it innapropiate, or anything like that? I hired him to be part of a project we just did and want him to participate again, hope what I did not scare him away forever. Thank You.

Minderwiz
28-06-2011, 02:55
Well a set of relationship questions to start with!

For LoveLove, Mona18 and Caridwen,

Horary can give detailed answers in many cases, but it's short term - a reading is good at most for a year, and often a shorter period. So I would suggest that you put a time frame to the question with a maximum of one year. One of the benefits of that, is that a 'Yes' answer clearly should bring positive results in a known period of time - an unlimited time period could well mean a 'Yes' being years off a positive outcome. It is possible to get timings from a horary but these tend to be short, medium, and long term relative to the question.

If you are all agreeable I'll take the period as six months but if you prefer to extend it to the full year just say so.

Caridwen,

I'll look for 'blockages' as well but as I said elsewhere, a natal reading would also help. In your case I'd like your natal details as well, as this is clearly a longer term issue. You can either post them here or if you prefer PM me. I'm not at this point intending to do a full reading but we might eventually get to that stage, the horary might well raise issues that would shed light on the natal chart.

Scorpiogirl - in your case I'm assuming that your interest in a 'relationship' is a business one primarily - but if you've got any hopes of a romantic relationship please say so, otherwise I'l ignore it as an area to focus on.

Mona18
28-06-2011, 03:07
Well a set of relationship questions to start with!

For LoveLove, Mona18 and Caridwen,

So I would suggest that you put a time frame to the question with a maximum of one year..

I'll take the suggested time frame of one year ... Thanks!

scorpiogirl
28-06-2011, 04:26
Hi actually we met two years ago and I used to have a romantic interest in him, i only find him attractive (only physical level) but i am seeing someone else so it will make any situation difficult. i am hoping we can have another business relationship as well as friendly one. but i have no intention of making any serious moves on him. hope that clears it up.

Ronia
28-06-2011, 05:36
I know you said vacation questions are not exactly what we should ask but sine my vacation is related to having money for it, can I still ask if I will be able to take my son on a ten-day vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August this year? It's our favorite spot and we're dreaming of going back but currently can not afford it at all. :(

Minderwiz
28-06-2011, 08:47
I know you said vacation questions are not exactly what we should ask but sine my vacation is related to having money for it, can I still ask if I will be able to take my son on a ten-day vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August this year? It's our favorite spot and we're dreaming of going back but currently can not afford it at all. :(

Well I used the 'vacation' question as an example of asking one question when the main concern is actually some other issue. And this seems to be the case here. You seem to have answered your own question when you say you can't afford it - are you really looking for an answer to the question:

'Is there any way that I will be able to afford to take my son on holiday to the hotel GHV in country B, this August?'

or had you something else in mind, as clearly you would be able to take your son (assuming you can use a credit card or borrow the money) but I'm guessing that it's the consequences either financial or otherwise that concerns you. If you can frame a question that seeks an answer to your concerns, I'll try and provide the answer.

Nytebugg
28-06-2011, 14:07
I have a question for this round.

will I travel to Europe, to visit a friend/romantic interest, within the next 12 months? I have the funds to go. we joke about it but no clear plans have been made as of yet.

Ronia
28-06-2011, 14:30
No credit card, no one to borrow from. So, yes, I'd like to know if we'll go on vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August, I paraphrased a bit. Because, I can pay our everyday bills but we dream of vacation and that's what we both want very much and we need it. :)

LoveLove
28-06-2011, 20:41
I will too than ask: will I meet my soulmate in the next 12 months? Here is 11:40 a.m..
Thank you, my dear.

Kittysashimi
28-06-2011, 21:59
Hi! :heart: Me and my boyfriend have been in a long distance relationship for 2 and a half years. We have gotten an apartment in NY and will be ending the distance officially and moving in together mid August this year. The thing is, we met online and we have never actually physically met in person yet.

My question is, did we make the right choice in deciding to move in together immediately after we meet for the very first time? Time here right now is 6:57PM date 6/28/2011

Minderwiz
28-06-2011, 23:51
I'm now into casting the charts for these readings and I'll post them in an 'Answers' thread so that I can keep track of the questions and answer them in the right order.

The readings will go in this order:

LoveLove
Mona 18
Caridwen
Scorpiogirl

These being the questions that I've already clarified and I understand. When you get your readings, it would help if you could post any queries and feedback in the answers thread - that should ensure that no-one's question get's overlooked in the 'welter' of posts.

The first reading should be along later today, though probably in the evening.

Minderwiz
08-07-2011, 08:12
I have a question for this round.

will I travel to Europe, to visit a friend/romantic interest, within the next 12 months? I have the funds to go. we joke about it but no clear plans have been made as of yet.

Hi Nytebugg,

I'm round to your question and I think as it stands, I'll run into problems. Whether you go or not is within your control, so you're asking me to predict your decision. Horary doesn't tend to accept such questions. It might be better to phrase it along the lines of 'Will we agree that I should travel to Europe?' or even 'Does she want me to travel to Europe?' (but only if you're not sure that that the 'joke' is anything more than that). You could even ask a 'Yes' or 'No' question such as, 'Should I go?'

Have a think about it and get back to me.

Nytebugg
08-07-2011, 09:30
Okay so lets go with will we agree that I should travel to Europe in the next 6 months?

Minderwiz
10-07-2011, 19:40
Yes that will do fine.

I've had to wait for the Moon to stop being VOC - as placed at the moment the Sun is furthest through a sign of any of the planets and it's only just over half way, so the Moon can become VOC very easily.

However I now have a chart that is radical so I'll be posting the reading. It will be tomorrow as I'm out for the rest of the day.

Nytebugg
11-07-2011, 04:19
Great, I look forward to it and I hope you enjoy your day out today.

xKam
11-07-2011, 12:25
I am not sure how many you are taking at a time (or if this round is over or not) but I am interested in this if the offer is still open! Either for now or during another round as I know this thread was started a week ago.

Beebs_94
13-07-2011, 11:06
Minderwiz, if the thread is still open, do you think you could cast a chart for me? Thanks in advance :)

Minderwiz
14-07-2011, 05:30
By my count, there are three remaining questions or questioers.

Kittysashimi

My understanding of your question is that you want to know whether it might be better to have separate apartments as you get to know each other in person, rather than go directly to living with each other. I'm not sure from your background info whether 'immediately after we meet' means literally that, or there is a short period of time whilst you are both getting the apartment fully ready. If the former I would suggest the question is:

Should we move in together next month? Which gives a little leeway but if the answer is 'No' only applies to moving in together in August and leaves fully open moving in together at any later date.

xKam, Beebs_94

Yes the thread is still open so you may post question

Kittysashimi
14-07-2011, 05:48

Kittysashimi

My understanding of your question is that you want to know whether it might be better to have separate apartments as you get to know each other in person, rather than go directly to living with each other. I'm not sure from your background info whether 'immediately after we meet' means literally that, or there is a short period of time whilst you are both getting the apartment fully ready. If the former I would suggest the question is:

Should we move in together next month? Which gives a little leeway but if the answer is 'No' only applies to moving in together in August and leaves fully open moving in together at any later date.

Well we will definitely be moving in together in August because we already got the plane tickets and the apartment is already fully prepared. And yes I meant literally the moment I see him for the very first time we'll be heading off in a cab to check into our apartment (:

Would it be better if I changed the question to "Will our relationship improve for the better after we move in together?"

Minderwiz
14-07-2011, 06:18
Well we will definitely be moving in together in August because we already got the plane tickets and the apartment is already fully prepared. And yes I meant literally the moment I see him for the very first time we'll be heading off in a cab to check into our apartment (:

Would it be better if I changed the question to "Will our relationship improve for the better after we move in together?"

Yes, as if the decision is already taken, I doubt I can get a workable chart. The main thing is that the question is about something that is of great importance to you and affects you directly. The question as restated would certainly work, assuming you don't have more fundamental concerns.

Kittysashimi
14-07-2011, 06:47
Yes, as if the decision is already taken, I doubt I can get a workable chart. The main thing is that the question is about something that is of great importance to you and affects you directly. The question as restated would certainly work, assuming you don't have more fundamental concerns.

That would be my main concern right now(: I'm sorry for the confusion but the reworked question would be good!

jfiallo0982
15-07-2011, 14:21
Hello minderwiz!! I'm so happy I'm able to post again. I don't have a computer anymore and I'm doing this thru my phone. If you're still taking questions I would like to know about this job I just started, is it convenient for me? And if ill be there for the next six months or so. If you're not taking any more question just disregard, thanks in advance!!!

TractJM
16-07-2011, 02:13
Greetings Minderwiz,

May I ask about the state of my employment/financial development over the next 6 months to a year? (Whatever time period seems more reasonable). I would like to know if I'll see growth and further stability, or if I should be preparing for something.

Thank you!

xKam
16-07-2011, 09:04

Kittysashimi

xKam, Beebs_94

My question would be how will my career develop over the next six months to a year?

Background: I recently started a new job and I love one half of it which deals with a lot of technical paperwork and processing but the other half, which deals with recruiting and hiring I don't care for too much (mainly because I do not care to "sell" a job that requires a lot of upfront costs in this economy). But I am pushing through it because I KNOW I can do it, and I do need this job and my bosses are great, the hours are great, I have the opportunity to make more money and get more hours. The office is also very laid back, but the recruiting is a big part of my job as the administrative assistant/office manager.

Minderwiz
17-07-2011, 06:01
Well now I have three career based questions.

xKam is first on the list - but I'd like to know which period you're going for, 6 months or 12 months. (or even between February and July next year). It seems to me that the thrust of your question is will the recruitment part of your job grown or will it decline (with a reverse effect on your job satisfaction) - or even will you be able to drop the recruitment side of your job over that period.

If I've got that thrust right then please confirm and I'll do the reading.

jfialo0982 - the question really seems to be the second part - will the job last more than 6 months (you are the judge of whether it's convenient, so I can't answer that part)

TractJMYour question seems more focussed on income - 'growth and stability' - so if you're still in a job I'll look at the question more in terms of income flows and effects. If you're applying for or hoping to get a new job, I can look at whether (a) you'll succeed and (b) what the effect will be on your income stream. So can you give a brief update on the situation since your last question at the start of the year.

wind
17-07-2011, 07:17
Hi, Minderwiz,

could I also ask you a question, please?

Will there be any changes in my love life? I am single and I would like to find a partner. Will this happen any time soon?

Thanks,
love
wind

Beebs_94
18-07-2011, 02:01
LOL Minderwinz, i forgot about this thread :(

Here's a little background first...I'm in this messed up situation with T (i don't know where we stand relationship wise, he shut me out of his life for a few months and now he wants me back in which is very confusing) and there are some topics that really need to be discussed that can really affect our relationship. So I guess my question would be what the outlook of this situation is for the next 6 months. Feel free to modify it if helps you out more!

Minderwiz
18-07-2011, 02:10
LOL Minderwinz, i forgot about this thread :(

Here's a little background first...I'm in this messed up situation with T (i don't know where we stand relationship wise, he shut me out of his life for a few months and now he wants me back in which is very confusing) and there are some topics that really need to be discussed that can really affect our relationship. So I guess my question would be what the outlook of this situation is for the next 6 months. Feel free to modify it if helps you out more!

Thanks for the background.

I seems to me your question is really:

Should I renew the relationship with T?

And if that's OK with you I'll read for that question

Minderwiz
18-07-2011, 02:15
Hi, Minderwiz,

could I also ask you a question, please?

Will there be any changes in my love life? I am single and I would like to find a partner. Will this happen any time soon?

Thanks,
love
wind

I would take 'any time soon' to mean in the next 6 months - but if you prefer a different time scale please let me know. The question would therefore be:

Will I enter a relationship in the next 6 months?

Again if you want to repharase or modify the question and/or change the time period please let me know

Maria Tarot
18-07-2011, 02:19
Hi Minderwiz,

are you still taking new questions?

thank you
:)

wind
18-07-2011, 03:15
I would take 'any time soon' to mean in the next 6 months - but if you prefer a different time scale please let me know. The question would therefore be:

Will I enter a relationship in the next 6 months?

Again if you want to repharase or modify the question and/or change the time period please let me know

Yes, great, you phrased the question perfectly.

I appreciate your efforts,
love
wind

xKam
18-07-2011, 05:49
Well now I have three career based questions.

xKam is first on the list - but I'd like to know which period you're going for, 6 months or 12 months. (or even between February and July next year). It seems to me that the thrust of your question is will the recruitment part of your job grown or will it decline (with a reverse effect on your job satisfaction) - or even will you be able to drop the recruitment side of your job over that period.

If I've got that thrust right then please confirm and I'll do the reading.

Hmm... more like what will be the effect of the recruitment side of my job on my job? I hope that makes sense. Because I don't care for the recruitment side and I am worried about whether or not I'll be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied. Did I clarify?

And if you can look at the next 12 months please. :) I hope to stay in this job (unless something better comes along) for the minimum of a year.

TractJM
18-07-2011, 09:00
TractJMYour question seems more focussed on income - 'growth and stability' - so if you're still in a job I'll look at the question more in terms of income flows and effects. If you're applying for or hoping to get a new job, I can look at whether (a) you'll succeed and (b) what the effect will be on your income stream. So can you give a brief update on the situation since your last question at the start of the year.

Did I already ask for this? Apologies if so, my memory sometimes sucks :(

I am still in a job, I am although hopeful of growth and advancement in my life though - so I am hoping to get some insight into my future income flow. However, I will go back and read the last horary I had done as I totally forgot :(

SwordsQueen
18-07-2011, 12:11
If I may join, will I enter a committed romantic relationship within the next 3 mos? Thanks! :heart:

Beebs_94
18-07-2011, 12:54
Thanks for the background.

I seems to me your question is really:

Should I renew the relationship with T?

And if that's OK with you I'll read for that question

Yes thats fine by me!

Minderwiz
18-07-2011, 22:47
Hmm... more like what will be the effect of the recruitment side of my job on my job? I hope that makes sense. Because I don't care for the recruitment side and I am worried about whether or not I'll be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied. Did I clarify?

And if you can look at the next 12 months please. :) I hope to stay in this job (unless something better comes along) for the minimum of a year.
Yes that makes sense to me:

In fact I could use the question as stated above

Will I be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied over the next 12 months?

That keeps it clearly on the recruitment theme.

If that's OK I'll go ahead with the reading and I'll start the preliminary work on that basis

xKam
19-07-2011, 12:19
Yes that makes sense to me:

In fact I could use the question as stated above

Will I be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied over the next 12 months?

That keeps it clearly on the recruitment theme.

If that's OK I'll go ahead with the reading and I'll start the preliminary work on that basis

Yes! That sounds perfect. :) Thank you so much!

Minderwiz
27-07-2011, 21:20
Greetings Minderwiz,

May I ask about the state of my employment/financial development over the next 6 months to a year? (Whatever time period seems more reasonable). I would like to know if I'll see growth and further stability, or if I should be preparing for something.

Thank you!

Hello minderwiz!! I'm so happy I'm able to post again. I don't have a computer anymore and I'm doing this thru my phone. If you're still taking questions I would like to know about this job I just started, is it convenient for me? And if ill be there for the next six months or so. If you're not taking any more question just disregard, thanks in advance!!!

Hi Minderwiz,

are you still taking new questions?

thank you
:)

I asked for some clarifications from the first two but have not received them, so I'm not able to read for these two questions. If the clarifications are available I'm now up to the point where I can read for them

For Maria Tarot, Please ask your question and I'll do my best to answer.

I'll read for these as and when they come in.

TractJM
28-07-2011, 02:25
Apologies Minderwiz; I got carried away by life and totally missed that post.

OK, in my last horary it seems I had asked about my personal projects and business pursuits. However, in this case I am seeking insight into my financial situation/growth and stability over the rest of the year, and if possible, early next year. I am planning on carving out a good chunk of my bills from my post-accident period and gaining more freedom however, my methods of saving and living depend on my various assessments of my future. I'm also hoping for a raise :/

So basically...am I going to see financial gain over the next year, to a point I don't have to worry about being a miser?

EyeAmEye
28-07-2011, 03:55
Hi Minderwiz,
If you don't mind a 3 time offender with a repeat question to boot, I'd appreciate it!

My question is a repeat of my first one:

Will M and I get together (romantically speaking, of course) within the next 6 months?

You were right the first time and we of course did not. I do believe I know the main reason why it couldn't happen at that time, and it looks like that stumbling block is being removed within the next month or 2, so I'd like to see what the possibility of it happening now is. Please let me know if you need more info. Thank you as always!

jfiallo0982
28-07-2011, 08:01
I apologize too I completely missed that post. But I'm going to change my question, I would like to know if I should stick around my new job, or try to find something else? I know that the beginning of something unknown can be challenging sometimes, but I'm confused if it will always be hard for me at this place. Thank you for your time in doing this for me.

haleyw
02-08-2011, 04:54
Love this thread! Would it be possible to join too please? :)

ETA: My question is similar to others. I've had a few short relationships and met a lot of men along the way, but not one of them has been the right one for me. I believe that's happened for a reason, in order for me to meet someone who is right for me. I would like to know if I'm right about that and if you can give me any details about him? Is there someone out there I'm destined to meet? Or am destined to become a spinster? ;)

NikkiB
02-08-2011, 05:06
If you are still taking sitters I would love to be added please.

I would like to know if K and I can sort the problems out and reconcile our relationship

Background details: together ten years, split up 1.1/2 years ago which a brief reconciliation this time last year. Reason for split - my depression causing very difficult behavior and a suicide attempt he couldn't cope with this or the work pressures we both had plus i had moved for work 200 miles away and he travelled every weekend which was exhausting. we both ended up ill, depressed and burnt out.

thank you!

Minderwiz
02-08-2011, 05:21
EyeAmEye is next

Then I'll take:

haleyw
NikkiB

And if Maria Tarot, asks a question, then she comes next

Minderwiz
03-08-2011, 03:35
I'm round to haley and Nikki.

A couple of clarifications please.

hayley

Horary tends to work best on relatively short periods - say up to a year. The 'Will I ever get married' is best left to a natal reading, though I do know some Horary Astrologers who would take it, I prefer to work on a 6 - 12 month basis. If that's OK with you I'll go ahead and do a reading.

Nikki

Same issue for you - timescale

Plus -

(i) Are you still troubled by depression (the 'you' includes him and yourself)?
(ii) Is your lifestyle and work employment still the same.

The obvious reason for asking is that if the chart is mildly in favour of a reconciliation it probably won't come off, if nothing has changed. I'd want a very strong indication in that case. On the other hand if things have changed and are now easier, I'd have a weaker test of overcoming the default situation (which is 'no change')..

haleyw
03-08-2011, 04:37

A couple of clarifications please.

hayley

Horary tends to work best on relatively short periods - say up to a year. The 'Will I ever get married' is best left to a natal reading, though I do know some Horary Astrologers who would take it, I prefer to work on a 6 - 12 month basis. If that's OK with you I'll go ahead and do a reading.

Ah right! Yes, that's totally fine! thanks a lot. :)

NikkiB
04-08-2011, 02:57

Nikki

Same issue for you - timescale

Plus -

(i) Are you still troubled by depression (the 'you' includes him and yourself)?
(ii) Is your lifestyle and work employment still the same.

The obvious reason for asking is that if the chart is mildly in favour of a reconciliation it probably won't come off, if nothing has changed. I'd want a very strong indication in that case. On the other hand if things have changed and are now easier, I'd have a weaker test of overcoming the default situation (which is 'no change')..

Hi sorry just seen this :)

Timescale - within 12 months is fine by me thanks

Depression: No I have had a great deal of therapy and have addressed my issues - I am a different person now - for the better... I'd say he is also in a better place - overworked and scared that i havent really changed so for him I would believe that fear that im going to be the same is an issue

Yes the lifestyle and employment are the same in essence although I have taken control of the situation to put in boundaries, so I have time off! and there is a flat in london my boss has taken on which i can use anytime which would be easy for K so we could share the travelling in a way we couldnt before - I am also totally prepared to move back to home (where he is now and where I came from)

Hope that helps :) thank you for looking at this for me

Minderwiz
04-08-2011, 05:09
Thanks to both Haley and Nikki for the replies. I now feel I have enough backgrouns to go on and do the readings for both of you

haleyw
04-08-2011, 05:17
Thanks to both Haley and Nikki for the replies. I now feel I have enough backgrouns to go on and do the readings for both of you

You're welcome! Thank YOU for doing them :)

NikkiB
04-08-2011, 05:18

yay thank u!

Maria Tarot
04-08-2011, 08:41
:D thank you

love life till the end of the year.

Thank you :)

EyeAmEye is next

Then I'll take:

haleyw
NikkiB

And if Maria Tarot, asks a question, then she comes next

NikkiB
06-08-2011, 22:51
this is very cheeky - please beat me off if this is taking liberties! but if I may I would like to ask another question... i'm really interested in these readings and have another question that you may be able to help with if you have time and inclination... please tell me to bog off if this is not the case :)

I would like to know what the future holds for tony and I - is there a future?

background: T and I were engaged for 6 years - very very happy, broke up 14 years ago due to his drink problem that he could not recognize or get help with. (he now doesnt drink at all). We were both devastated. T and I are now in email contact - friends nothing else but my feeling and intuition tells me he wants more... As you know i do want to sort things out with K but T was the love of my life all those years ago and I am wondering.. just wondering about this new contact... there was no problems except the drink which he doesn't now and of course we are both older and wiser.... now i keep getting readings saying im going to have the choice between two men, which i believe to be these two - ironically both men i have loved/love dearly and both really special people both from the past.

as I said please tell me to bog off if asking another is too cheeky! thank you :)

Minderwiz
07-08-2011, 07:15
:D thank you

love life till the end of the year.

Hi Maria - in order to do the reading I need some background and clarifications.

Are you currently in a relationship or are you looking for one?

If the former, have you any reason to suppose it won't last till the end of the year or is there something that you're concerned about

If the latter, have you someone in mind, someone who you want the relationship with - or are you just concerned about the chances of being in a relationship to someone.

Providing information here enables me to be more specific and tailor the answer to your concerns, if I just do a 'good' or 'bad' evaluation it's not going to help overmuch.

Minderwiz
07-08-2011, 07:18
this is very cheeky - please beat me off if this is taking liberties! but if I may I would like to ask another question... i'm really interested in these readings and have another question that you may be able to help with if you have time and inclination... please tell me to bog off if this is not the case :)

I would like to know what the future holds for tony and I - is there a future?

background: T and I were engaged for 6 years - very very happy, broke up 14 years ago due to his drink problem that he could not recognize or get help with. (he now doesnt drink at all). We were both devastated. T and I are now in email contact - friends nothing else but my feeling and intuition tells me he wants more... As you know i do want to sort things out with K but T was the love of my life all those years ago and I am wondering.. just wondering about this new contact... there was no problems except the drink which he doesn't now and of course we are both older and wiser.... now i keep getting readings saying im going to have the choice between two men, which i believe to be these two - ironically both men i have loved/love dearly and both really special people both from the past.

as I said please tell me to bog off if asking another is too cheeky! thank you :)

You are indeed a 'naughty girl' :)

But as I only have Maria Tarot left, I'm quite willing to fit you in for another reading

NikkiB
07-08-2011, 08:04
You are indeed a 'naughty girl' :)

But as I only have Maria Tarot left, I'm quite willing to fit you in for another reading

:D arh thank you! :D

as you can imagine the readings i've been getting have been a bit confusing so I would like to know if this is something or nothing... at the moment I can't see past wanting to sort things with Kevin but the suggestion has me wondering....

Maria Tarot
07-08-2011, 08:35
Hi,
of course, I'm not in a relationship and I don't have anyone in mind.
I would like to know what chances do I have to be in a relationship till the end of the year.
I'm not sure if I'm prepared to be in a relationship, but I would like to be in one and have a child.
If you need some more info please tell me.

Hi Maria - in order to do the reading I need some background and clarifications.

Are you currently in a relationship or are you looking for one?

If the former, have you any reason to suppose it won't last till the end of the year or is there something that you're concerned about

If the latter, have you someone in mind, someone who you want the relationship with - or are you just concerned about the chances of being in a relationship to someone.

Providing information here enables me to be more specific and tailor the answer to your concerns, if I just do a 'good' or 'bad' evaluation it's not going to help overmuch.

Ronia
09-08-2011, 06:24
Minderwiz, can I ask another question too? (sorry!!!)

If you're Ok with this, as you know we're heading in a completely new direction with my son and I'd like to ask if I will start a relationship with D. by the end of this year? We have no history together, so it's a bright new thing. I'm divorced, with my small child, nothing special in my personal life at this point. When I say "relationship", I mean that, not just a fling or a date. Thank you in advance and I apologize for another question!

Minderwiz
09-08-2011, 08:18
Minderwiz, can I ask another question too? (sorry!!!)

If you're Ok with this, as you know we're heading in a completely new direction with my son and I'd like to ask if I will start a relationship with D. by the end of this year? We have no history together, so it's a bright new thing. I'm divorced, with my small child, nothing special in my personal life at this point. When I say "relationship", I mean that, not just a fling or a date. Thank you in advance and I apologize for another question!

Yes of course you can.

I have a question from NikkiB next and then it's your turn.

Ronia
09-08-2011, 08:21
Thanks a lot! :)

D. is also separated with a small child (not living with him all the time), if that's useful info. :)

love.actually
18-08-2011, 12:25
Thank you for so generously offering these horary readings :D
My question is, "What does my love life look like for the next 12 months?"

Over the summer, I've had one casual relationship with someone new and a few brush-ins with an ex who just seems to be lurking in the background. Now that the school semester is about to start again, I'd love to know what my love life holds for me--whether or not I will meet someone new, or patch things up with the ex, or throw myself wholly into studies. I am a Cancer with a Libra rising. Thank you again!

Ronia
11-01-2012, 20:32
Minderwiz, are you going to continue wuth the horary readings this year? If so, can I ask about a new job in the new year? That means: will I start a well paying desired by me job/career by the end of 2012?

As you may remember I moved with my son and it's time for me to start working already. :) Thanks a lot and apologies if that's not a relevant thread any longer. :)

Minderwiz
11-01-2012, 23:36
Minderwiz, are you going to continue wuth the horary readings this year? If so, can I ask about a new job in the new year? That means: will I start a well paying desired by me job/career by the end of 2012?

As you may remember I moved with my son and it's time for me to start working already. :) Thanks a lot and apologies if that's not a relevant thread any longer. :)

Oddly enough, I've been thinking of starting another thread, thoug I was thinking of another week or so before launching it, As I have a fair amount still going on.

Ronia
12-01-2012, 01:46
Oh, that's cool! I'll wait. :) Thank you! Do I need to resubmit my question then?

Nalini
21-04-2012, 02:59
Hi Minderwiz!

Can I please, please, please be on the waiting list when you start with the horary readings next?

Thanks so much in advance,
N

Minderwiz
21-04-2012, 03:44
My pleasure I'm going to start one soon so remind me that you're first.

PS the Horary DIY thread is open for readings as well as advice on charts,so if you already have a question you can post it there :)

Nalini
27-04-2012, 13:43
Thanks so, so, so much! Indeed have a question (rather 2 in 1 question) ready for asking!

Never got a Horary done before so not very familiar with the rules and only have vague ideas/information. Should I only post the question or attach link to my personal chart as well time of question, place of question (with lat/long). Sorry, if the questions sound dumb.

Could you please provide a link to the Horary DIY thread here? I will also search for it but just in case don't locate it. Thanks.

P.S. Posted my question and details in Horary DIY thread!