Anna. K and coffee?

greatdane

Just an fyi, if you like to mix two great passions (well, they're two of mine! Tarot and coffee or tea or macha :) and you happen to love the Anna. K. Look!
www.zazzle.com/annaktarot

I noticed they can be customized re what words are on them.

Just sharing a tarot-related fun item from my most fav deck. I always thought the Sun would make a nice morning pick me up, of course, I really wanted as a mural in my kitchen lol.

cronegoddess54

Wow! How cool are these items...love the shoes and everything! When I get some $$$ I want to get me the tennies first..cool site! :)

NikkiB

fantastic, im not a picture mug person but ive now been pursuaded otherwise! hope tarot bags come soon!!!

Barleywine

Very nice stuff! I was hoping to see more tee-shirts, though. But now I've gotta have that deck . . .Thanks! (I think ;))

greatdane

If you don't see what you want....

PM ANNA! This is just the first stuff out and she would LOVE to hear what everyone likes or if there are a lot of people who would like something else.

I'm not normally one who wants images or stuff on things, but as the Anna. is MY deck....how can I not get a FEW things :)). Gotta have Death on a T!!! And the World...for starters.....

Yasmin

I could really get into the High Priestess mug! It would add flare to my morning coffee!

Carla

Aww, that's so cool! I've always loved the Ace of Cups card. That's tempting on a mug. :)

greatdane

Ooooh....!

D*mn! I thought I could get just one but now I am thinking oooh, what a nice collection of mugs they would be! Did anyone else notice that you can click on sizes? I LOVE a big cup or mug and they have 15 oz ones. I would like about 8 of the 15 oz mugs....to start....

Yasmin

NO, I didn't notice the sizes! Thanks, GD! I'm a big coffee mug, myself.

emmsma

I just played around with the mugs. The Lovers are my fave card in Anna K, but I really likie the High Priestess too.