Just looking at my Life Time Year Card Graph

Carla

Using Mary K Greer's instructions, in 2009 I created a Life Time Year Card Graph so that I could track the events of my life against my year cards. Sure enough, at the end of each 10-year cycle, there has been a major transition in my life. Guess when the next 10-year cycle ends for me. This year. And guess what 2012 is for me? My Soul card. AND it's the last time that card appears in this lifetime. (Assuming I don't live to be a hundred).

I have felt all year that things were brewing, stirring, that something is fomenting. The feeling is getting stronger. I could never have predicted the things that top each of my 10 year cycles. At the beginning of this one, I moved to England. I wonder what's coming, and how is it going to be so big that it helps me work out the issue of this lifetime?

Wow.

Carla

Holy smoke, look what I just found out about! Mary K Greer has a new book called 'Who Are You in Tarot?'

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Are-You-T...4938/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310067417&sr=8-1

The blurb says:

The tarot cards associated with your birth date and name form a pattern of personal destiny. They describe the theme of your life--the challenges and the gifts. In Who Are You in the Tarot?, popular tarot practitioner and astrologer Mary Greer connects astrology and numerology to the tarot to create an in-depth personality profile that anyone can use for self-realization and personal harmony.

Greer takes the reader on a very personal exploration of how the tarot can be used as a tool for learning more about themselves and others.

The book includes:
* Detailed instructions, charts, and exercises on how to determine your soul and personality cards
* How to determine your year card and name card
* The opportunities and challenges you will face
* Extensive graphs, charts, and appendices
* Journaling and exploratory exercises

Who Are You in the Tarot? is a valuable tool for anyone wishing to develop a deeper understanding of the tarot and how it can be used to interpret one's strengths, challenges, and innermost desires.

Release date 1st September??

BlueDragonfly

This one is going on my wishlist! :D