Beefs and Bouquets (Tarot related)

Kreative-Dragon

Sometimes we need a place to Rant

Sometimes we need a place to Celebrate

SO, based off of the tradition at my school, I propose that we start a Beefs a Bouquets thread for everyone. Beefs are rants, negatives, things that you just need to get off your chest. Bouquets are things you want to celebrate, announce, and just share with EVERYONE.

RULES:
-You can mention someone in Bouquets, but you can't mention names in Beefs.
-Beefs can be sarcastic if you want *eg:"I have a "beef" to getting random packages in the mail with decks I want. Thank nisaba"
-any questions, feel free to ask.

Kreative-Dragon

I'll start.

I have a beef to forgetting your cheat sheets at home, thus making you freak out when family members at a wedding ask for a reading.

I have a Bouquet in Mastery to NAILING the readings without really ANY help (looked in my Quantum Tarot guide for two cards, which doesn't help much, even though I love the neat info in it). I guess I have grown in my skills >.<

nisaba

Is this about Tarot?

In chat, there's the Get it off your chest thread, which has been around for quite a while now, for general stuff.

NorthernTigress

Is this about Tarot?

In chat, there's the Get it off your chest thread, which has been around for quite a while now, for general stuff.

Chat is Subscriber only KD is not a subscriber. Therefore she would not know about any threads in the Chat area. And she won't be able to follow that link. Just sayin'.

Kreative-Dragon

Is this about Tarot?

yeah, I can't go there *curse you subscription link*

and I did want this to be COMPLETELY Tarot related. Not just stuff to get off your chest, but stuff to celebrate as well.

NorthernTigress

A Big Beautiful Bouquet for the people who create and run the Reading Circles. I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks!

RexMalaki

beefs: usually when I have a "beef", and I mean a real cow, it's because some expectation, that I had, was not realized... SO, if I eliminate the expectation, no beef...gone...where's the beef...

bouquets: such a community...I mean AT...a dozen red roses just does not express my feelings for the group of folks who are AT, ~smiles~ even with the bad it's all good, thanks everyone!

NorthernTigress

My biggest beef would have to be the questions "What does X think about me?" and "How does X feel about me?"

I usually have to stop myself from saying "Well, why don't you just ASK THEM?" In fact, I think I did say something like that once. The response? "Well, I want to know what they REALLY think/feel." So, what, you think this person would lie to you if you asked them a question?

Kreative-Dragon

A Beef to getting a tarot deck, and loving every single card except for your Favorite card, which makes you want to cry because it was done so poorly.
*cough cough, DRAGON TAROT HANGED MAN *cough cough*

A Bouquet for that really cool magical feeling when, even though you've gone through the deck multiple times, you find a card that feels new to you, and just shocks you with it's art.

bellathebrave123

Beef - a visitor who feels it necessary to state " my wife and I would never ask you for a reading , we prefer to get out guidance from God" when I wasn't even offering a reading.
My husband didn't understand why this annoyed me, but the righteousness got under my skin.
Perhaps they think I sit at home with my cards waiting to catch some unwary visitor and ..... Read their cards!