Stone I.D

MagsStardustBlack

Hi guy's,

Just wanted to start a new thread to help with identification of crystals and stones. I have a few that i have tried to identify on my own with no joy. Does anybosy have any ideas as to what they are?

Cardlady will be posting my pic's to help me. They should be on soon. If anyone has any pic's of stone's they want to show to have help with identifying them post them here, i would love to see what crystals and stone others have.

This thread is a follow up to my thead on Cleansing.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=160686&highlight=crystals&page=3

Thank's xxMags.

cardlady22

Set 1

Here we go. There is a limit of 5 attachments per post.

Attachments

• P1020958.jpg
    P1020958.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 94
  • P1020959.jpg
    P1020959.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 106
  • P1020962.jpg
    P1020962.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 95
  • P1020965.jpg
    P1020965.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 107

cardlady22

Set 2

And here are the rest of them!

Attachments

• P1020967.jpg
    P1020967.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 94
  • P1020968.jpg
    P1020968.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 96
  • P1020970.jpg
    P1020970.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 95
  • P1020972.jpg
    P1020972.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 88
  • P1020964.jpg
    P1020964.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 105

MagsStardustBlack

Thank you very much your a star! :.)

BodhiSeed

Set 2:
1. green ?, blue - sodalite, yellow/green - serpentine
2. yellow - maybe smoky citrine or quartz, blue calcite, green calcite
3. orange calcite, rhodonite, snow quartz
4. orange/yellow calcite (back), yellow citrine (both in front)
5. snowflake obsidian

Last picture in Set 1 - obsidian

MagsStardustBlack

Set 2:
1. green ?, blue - sodalite, yellow/green - serpentine
2. yellow - maybe smoky citrine or quartz, blue calcite, green calcite
3. orange calcite, rhodonite, snow quartz
4. orange/yellow calcite (back), yellow citrine (both in front)
5. snowflake obsidian

Last picture in Set 1 - obsidian

Hay thank's Bodhiseed! :.)

Yes the green one that you don't know is a lovely stone. The picture i took isn't clear, it almost looks as if it has golden/sandy flecks in it. I have been carrying it around to see how it feels to me. It has a wonderfull earthy grounding feel to it.

So the dark blue speckled one is Sodalite - Combats fear of flying and jet lag among other things. It says in this book that it should have white streaks? Well i just noticed a few tiny white speckles, which i never noticed before. The picture in my book shows a purple blue stone this must be why i missed it. One stone can have so many appearances.

The yellow/green one is Serpentine. Just checked this book, yet again another picture that looks totally different to my stone, but i guess this is normal. This stone has white flecks too. May ease bites, stings, low blood sugar among many more things in the book. COOL! :.)

MagsStardustBlack

Hay thank's Bodhiseed! :.)

Yes the green one that you don't know is a lovely stone. The picture i took isn't clear, it almost looks as if it has golden/sandy flecks in it. I have been carrying it around to see how it feels to me. It has a wonderfull earthy grounding feel to it.

So the dark blue speckled one is Sodalite - Combats fear of flying and jet lag among other things. It says in this book that it should have white streaks? Well i just noticed a few tiny white speckles, which i never noticed before. The picture in my book shows a purple blue stone this must be why i missed it. One stone can have so many appearances.

The yellow/green one is Serpentine. Just checked this book, yet again another picture that looks totally different to my stone, but i guess this is normal. This stone has white flecks too. May ease bites, stings, low blood sugar among many more things in the book. COOL! :.)

Have to go to bed now as it's really late, will go through the others tomorow :.)

BodhiSeed

Those were my "best guesses.":D It's hard to positively identify a stone just from a picture, but maybe these ideas will help!:heart:

MagsStardustBlack

Those were my "best guesses.":D It's hard to positively identify a stone just from a picture, but maybe these ideas will help!:heart:

Yes, thank you very much, i think you are spot on with your ideas on what they are. I'm starting to read all the descriptions of the stones in my crystal bible as before i was just looking at the pictures to identify them, then i realised with the help of others that each stone can look many different ways.

A massive help you have been.

Love and light.