Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue

Manda

While it seems there should be a thread on these, I did not find one, so if a mod knows of one or has super sluethy skills surpassing mine I am happy to have my post combined.

I don't own any Doreen Virtue decks, or I didn't anyway, until this one, which I think I must have thought was something different, because it's not really my groove thang... :D

But I am sure someone here will like them so I thought I would post some scans since I did not see any anywhere when I looked after I got the mysterious shipping notice.

Attachments

• LP scan1.jpg
    LP scan1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,005
  • LP scan2.jpg
    LP scan2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 768
  • LP scan3.jpg
    LP scan3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 519

Mellifluous

Thank you for posting the images. I hadn't seen any of the cards yet. :)

Aulruna

Beautifully designed card with gilded edges - I got them delivered to my office, and all the co-workers ooooh-ed and aaaah-ed at their beauty.

REadings however did not go too well.

I asked about applying for another position at my company, and what I should look for.

I got:

"Flowers

Working with flowers opens your heart and brings you blessings to others through your life purpose."

Well, I work in electronic data collection ... I like herbs and trees, but never felt really connected to flower in any way. I could go out there on a limb and expand this to working with growth or beauty or something ... but if I have to expand the meanings so much, I'd rather pull out my beloved junk oracle and start from scratch!

The next three readings for willing guinea pigs yielded similar results, so that's another reference copy for collectors purposes only.

HOLMES

ah yes

thanks for the scans,,

i look forward to this deck only hearing about it a couple of days ago,, i actually recieved an email from hay that it was out i think yesterday.

it is a deck i am looking forward mostly for the help with the life purpose for as you go through life, your life purpose can change and it can help shed some light on foggy areas especially when a light worker is stuck in his own fog of ego eh ?.