Neutral Postion

Kreative-Dragon

Depending on how the conversation goes, this MIGHT have to be moved to Experimental techniques.

I wanted to know if anyone else finds that- when reading- some cards seem to be... neutral. They're not Reversed, blocked, or any of that... but they're not upright either. It is like you're on a tipping point, and this card can go either way.

I've had it happen a couple of times where the final card is saying "I can go either way, what are YOU going to do about this?" And it adds a neat kick to the spread (I've been cooking way to much)
Any thoughts or other input?

willoe

Maybe I'm just slow, but I think I need some clarification.. you mean the 'neutral' cards are physically askew? As in, sideways? Or the meaning of the cards as you interpret them is more neutral than they normally would appear in another position?

Kreative-Dragon

Maybe I'm just slow, but I think I need some clarification.. you mean the 'neutral' cards are physically askew? As in, sideways? Or the meaning of the cards as you interpret them is more neutral than they normally would appear in another position?

I will put them sideways, but they don;t come out that way. It's more of a feeling that they COULD mean either upright or reverse meaning. It all depends on how you react to the spread it think. And I will leave it up to the reader.