Cleansing, Clearing Ideas??

Wonderwoman

Ever since the Ides of March, I have been experiencing run-ins with law enforcement :( No, not the incarceration kind, Thank The Goddess! but i'm talking traffic tickets, disorderly conduct (my dachshund) misdemeanors (my dahchsund) you name it! I feel I need either a Deep Cleansing or as if some type of Mini-curse has been placed upon me :(

What Cleansing rituals, Stones, Advice would you recommend for me??

I feel as if there's something I need to know here....

Very much Grateful for whatever advice you send my way!

Ww :)

amethyst57

you mentioned the Ides Of March...
could it be negative thoughts you brought on yourself about the lore about that day?
try a rutilated quartz or a cat's eye ...

if you're sure it's a curse...
try a turquoise or a chunk of lava...

Wonderwoman

you mentioned the Ides Of March...
could it be negative thoughts you brought on yourself about the lore about that day?
try a rutilated quartz or a cat's eye ...

if you're sure it's a curse...
try a turquoise or a chunk of lava...

I dont know, it very well could be! I always know things come in 3's good or bad. I know I have not been invoking it or begging for it. I just want it to Go Away :) Dont have rutilated quartz but will give the Cat's Eye a chance!!

Thanks for the advice Rockersgurl!

214red

Also think about what law enforcement means to you, usually this is linked to something like the justice card, perhaps meditate on it? also it might be that your attracting it because you think your cursed, and so you have thoughts like 'well if anyone is going to get a ticket its me with the way my luck is going at the moment...'

Do you feel that things are unfair etc?

Wonderwoman

Great Idea!!! I will meditate on the Justice card and Make Friends with it! You know maybe subconsciously I have attracted the negativity, I truly do not know! All i can say that each and everytime I have received the notices it has come as a Full Surprise and tower moment.

Also think about what law enforcement means to you, usually this is linked to something like the justice card, perhaps meditate on it? also it might be that your attracting it because you think your cursed, and so you have thoughts like 'well if anyone is going to get a ticket its me with the way my luck is going at the moment...'

Do you feel that things are unfair etc?

Bhavana

Maybe it's your dachshund that has the "issues" - have you checked out "Auradog" on Etsy.com? I just bought some crystal collar charms for my neurotic and depressed chihuahua. Even if they don't work, they are a very stylish and hip accessory for the new age dog.

Wonderwoman

I'll be checking out AuraDog in a few seconds. To tell you the truth, I adora my puppy so much I always put the blame on me for whatever happens. I have complete Rose Colored glasses with him :(

Bhavana

I'll be checking out AuraDog in a few seconds. To tell you the truth, I adora my puppy so much I always put the blame on me for whatever happens. I have complete Rose Colored glasses with him :(

I hate to say this, but it is probably true that many of the problems our pets have are either caused by or exacerbated by us. I know pretty much everything I do is wrong, especially babying them...but how can you not?

Let me know how you like Auradog. I love how she has her own dogs modeling the charms in some of the pictures.... And if you don't see something made with the crystals you think will help, email the seller, Christina, she will be happy to custom make something for you. For my dog who was abused and still struggles with fear and is very nervous, I got a little heart shaped howlite charm....and for my kitty who has hyperthyroid disease, she got a double charm, amethyst and sodalite, the sodalite works on balancing the thyroid, and the amethyst I hope will help to calm down the revved up system that the disease causes....and if not, well, they both look purty!

Tiddles

Are you still looking for a spiritual cleansing ritual? I have an excellent one I will share if so. Does not involve crytals however.

Wonderwoman

Yes!!!! :)

Tiddles, just checked this thread again and yes, I have saged my home, also purchased a beautiful turquoise bracelet that zapped all energy away from me. So yes, please and Thank you in advance for sharing your clearing ritual! :) :) :)