PDA

View Full Version : Cleansing, Clearing Ideas??

Wonderwoman
26-07-2011, 10:32
Ever since the Ides of March, I have been experiencing run-ins with law enforcement :( No, not the incarceration kind, Thank The Goddess! but i'm talking traffic tickets, disorderly conduct (my dachshund) misdemeanors (my dahchsund) you name it! I feel I need either a Deep Cleansing or as if some type of Mini-curse has been placed upon me :(

What Cleansing rituals, Stones, Advice would you recommend for me??

I feel as if there's something I need to know here....

Very much Grateful for whatever advice you send my way!

Ww :)

amethyst57
27-07-2011, 03:44
you mentioned the Ides Of March...
could it be negative thoughts you brought on yourself about the lore about that day?
try a rutilated quartz or a cat's eye ...

if you're sure it's a curse...
try a turquoise or a chunk of lava...

Wonderwoman
27-07-2011, 10:45
you mentioned the Ides Of March...
could it be negative thoughts you brought on yourself about the lore about that day?
try a rutilated quartz or a cat's eye ...

if you're sure it's a curse...
try a turquoise or a chunk of lava...

I dont know, it very well could be! I always know things come in 3's good or bad. I know I have not been invoking it or begging for it. I just want it to Go Away :) Dont have rutilated quartz but will give the Cat's Eye a chance!!

Thanks for the advice Rockersgurl!

214red
27-07-2011, 17:38
Also think about what law enforcement means to you, usually this is linked to something like the justice card, perhaps meditate on it? also it might be that your attracting it because you think your cursed, and so you have thoughts like 'well if anyone is going to get a ticket its me with the way my luck is going at the moment...'

Do you feel that things are unfair etc?

Wonderwoman
28-07-2011, 07:55
Great Idea!!! I will meditate on the Justice card and Make Friends with it! You know maybe subconsciously I have attracted the negativity, I truly do not know! All i can say that each and everytime I have received the notices it has come as a Full Surprise and tower moment.

Also think about what law enforcement means to you, usually this is linked to something like the justice card, perhaps meditate on it? also it might be that your attracting it because you think your cursed, and so you have thoughts like 'well if anyone is going to get a ticket its me with the way my luck is going at the moment...'

Do you feel that things are unfair etc?

Bhavana
31-07-2011, 07:48
Maybe it's your dachshund that has the "issues" - have you checked out "Auradog" on Etsy.com? I just bought some crystal collar charms for my neurotic and depressed chihuahua. Even if they don't work, they are a very stylish and hip accessory for the new age dog.

Wonderwoman
01-08-2011, 08:43
I'll be checking out AuraDog in a few seconds. To tell you the truth, I adora my puppy so much I always put the blame on me for whatever happens. I have complete Rose Colored glasses with him :(

Bhavana
01-08-2011, 12:48
I'll be checking out AuraDog in a few seconds. To tell you the truth, I adora my puppy so much I always put the blame on me for whatever happens. I have complete Rose Colored glasses with him :(

I hate to say this, but it is probably true that many of the problems our pets have are either caused by or exacerbated by us. I know pretty much everything I do is wrong, especially babying them...but how can you not?

Let me know how you like Auradog. I love how she has her own dogs modeling the charms in some of the pictures.... And if you don't see something made with the crystals you think will help, email the seller, Christina, she will be happy to custom make something for you. For my dog who was abused and still struggles with fear and is very nervous, I got a little heart shaped howlite charm....and for my kitty who has hyperthyroid disease, she got a double charm, amethyst and sodalite, the sodalite works on balancing the thyroid, and the amethyst I hope will help to calm down the revved up system that the disease causes....and if not, well, they both look purty!

Tiddles
22-08-2011, 09:50
Are you still looking for a spiritual cleansing ritual? I have an excellent one I will share if so. Does not involve crytals however.

Wonderwoman
24-08-2011, 08:53
Tiddles, just checked this thread again and yes, I have saged my home, also purchased a beautiful turquoise bracelet that zapped all energy away from me. So yes, please and Thank you in advance for sharing your clearing ritual! :) :) :)

Tiddles
25-08-2011, 03:00

Tiddles
25-08-2011, 03:10

Wonderwoman
25-08-2011, 10:24
Ay Caramba!!! Thank you Tiddles! I had heard about the egg from peruvian/inca folk recipes but your recipe sure sounds like an Exorcism :) :) I love it and will try it. Believe me, you have enumerated all the maladies that I believe to be an impediment to my spiritual progress.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Ok, so you rub a cold, raw egg in it's shell all over you're body starting at the top of your head, rubbing your face, eyes, ears, neck, everything down to your feet. (did I mention to do this while naked?) As you're doin this, you say "with this egg, I am taking away all the negative energy, the evil eye, bad luck, etc." Tailor it to your needs. I throw in " anger, wrath, shame, guilt, depression, anxiety" and anything negative I might be going through at that time. I've also read psalms, but can't recall which right now. There is another prayer I read online to say, but don't remember it offhand. Do what you think you need, I've changed it up a little each time.
. You could pray over the egg before or even dip it in holy water (this is only if you're comfortable with that, and if you have religious beliefs). You do not have to tie any religion to this. I also hold the egg in my hands afterward and say how the egg now holds my negativity ( vibes, bad luck etc.(). Leave the egg in a safe place until you are ready to leave your place. Think of a crossroads (just an intersection of two roads) that's near you where there won't be too many
people see you (as it makes you look a little nutty) as you do the next part. Walk torwards the middle of the
Crossroads and toss the egg over your left shoulder saying to yourself that you now have released all the bad luck, etc. DO NOT LOOK BACK! Keep moving forward knowing that this worked, but NEVER LOOK BACK! go home using a different route. I even avoid that same intersection for a while. In fact, I usually go to one that I never frequent. You should do this 3 times (at different crossroads); they don't have to be consecutive days, but I have found that its a more powerful result if you do. You will feel better and lighter even after doing it one time. This is a very powerful spiritual/aura cleansing that has been around a long time. Rootworkers, native Americans, hoodoo practitioners use the egg for cleansing, although they use slightly different methods (shaman actually break the egg into water and "read" the yolk). I think you will be very surprised at how much better you feel after you throw that negativity over your shoulder and hear it break behind you. I always get a big surge of energy after doing that.

Wonderwoman
25-08-2011, 10:30
Tiddles, yes I would love the recipe. I had been the recipient of Rue Bath back in my 20's after my auntie determined I needed help due to some consecutive car accidents. After taking that rue bath, they stopped completely :) She never did tell me what she put on them but I do believe its some sort of an energy cleanser.

So yes please would love the recipe!! and thank you for your Kindness!!!!

Also, if you want to take things further you can do a special bath to bring good luck, and good fortune into your life. There are many different recipes for this, most involve boiling herbs, bath salts, etc. You only do this after you have completed the 3 egg cleansings. I can give a recipe to you if you want. If you find one on your own just remember to never pour the "bath" on your head, that is sacred. With the egg cleansing you DO rub the egg over your head.

Tiddles
30-08-2011, 00:37

Tiddles
30-08-2011, 00:44