Looking for Neptune

Anastacia

Hope this is the right place to ask this - I'd like to understand the symbolism around Neptune.

I had a dream last night that I had achieved something 1st despite strong competition, but to claim the prize I also had to be the first to find a statue of Neptune and read the caption on the statue to the judges.
In the search I lost my purse, credit card and passport and found myself in water, using an edge to climb out - I didn't seem to find Neptune, and now my main purpose was just to find my belongings and I would have to borrow from others until it was sorted out.

So any input on Neptune would be excellent thanks.

dadsnook2000

Neptune is seldom what it seems.

Anastacia, Neptune is seldom what it first appears to be.

You believed that you had achieved something by being "1st", yet you had to achieve more before claiming your prize. Deceit is part of Neptune's symbolism.

You found yourself in water. This is one of Neptune's guises. You found him and didn't know it. Illusion is part of Neptune.

The loss of your possessions points to a loss of identity and self-focus. Another effect that Neptune has upon us at times.

You have had a Neptune encounter. You will need to find your own clarity about what it meant and what you can take from it. Dave

Anastacia

Thanks for answering Dadsnook,
I knew there was an emphasis on what I thought were Neptune themes, and from your post I see it's shouting really loudly rather than whispering. A 3 card spread I did to understand it was all Majors turning up - so it's worth me taking a good look at it.
And from experience of this type of dream - it could have slipped through time/space continuum and the Neptune encounter probably hasn't happened yet.
Thanks again.
A