Astrology chart exchange for Tarot reading

Zechariah13

I would Like to get an AStrology chart done and i am willing to do a Tarot reading in exchange. I only have Tarot of Vampyres, as far as decks go, but i am willing to do any spreads you would like, of any number of cards (note: i am not accustomed or familiar with Celtic Crosses, but i can do a version of the Tree of Life)

My info is below:
date: 04/13/1988
Time: 10:00 am
Place: St. Charles, Missouri, USA

EDIT: correcting my ignorance of the complexity of chart making, here is what was on my chart. i couldnt get the pic, as for some reason the file wont open.

Zach
Rising Sign: 19 degress Gemini
Sun: 23 degrees Aries
Moon: 14 degrees Pisces
MErcury: 16 degrees Aries
Venus: 9 degrees Gemini
MArs: 4 degrees Aquarius
Jupiter: 8 degrees Taurus
Satrun: 2 Degrees Capricorn
Uranus: 1 degree Capricorn
Neptune: 10 degrees Capricorn
Pluto: 11 degrees Scorpio
N.Node: 22 Pisces

Is there anything else you need?

Thanks bunches!

Minderwiz

Doing a chart reading, especially an in depth natal reading is actually very demanding in terms of hours spent. You might find it easier to get a response if you dig out that old chart and ask a few questions about the bits you don't know, or understnad or even how to equip yourself to begin to make sense of it.

I'm sure if you keep it at small bites you may find there's someone who's been learning and would be willing to give you some guidance in exchange for a reading.

Zechariah13

oh, ok, well.that would make sense. I will edit my eariler post.

ANYONE READING! PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A FULL CHART! I AM SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME ON THAT!

Zechariah13

Alright, things that i see:

I have 2 planets in Aries, the Sun and Mercury. According to my web-page chart, i am independant, high-spirited, and competitive and blunt in speech, which i agree i am, But i dont see the leadership, charging in type of behaviour. I rarely initiate, over my life i have always waited for someone else to take the first step. I do, however feel the effect of Mercury in Aries, the arguementative, quick-wittedness and the likely hood to take other peoples comments offensively.

I see Moon in Pisces. At first i only knew this was significant because it meant the card that ruled over my Moon sign was the Moon card, which seemed to auspicious to ignore. But apparently this means that i feel strongly, am incredibly sensitive, maybe even psychic, react emotinally to every circumstance, and could use a thicker skin. All of these are unquestionably true for me, and i'm even a bit psyhcically empathic.

My N.Node is also in Pisces, which i guess would explain why i tend to find myself surrounded by people with daddy, mommy, self-image/esteem or severe psychological issues? What is a N. Node, anyway?

Gemini confuses me. It's true that i am witty (if i may say so), friendly with people i like, and never shut up, as well as the high nervous tension that i tend to carry, the descriptions of the rising sign and Venus dont really make a great deal of sense to me. Could use a little help here

And i have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all in Capricorn, which by my chart says i am thrifty and practical. Which i am most certainly not. I mean i CAN be thrifty when i need to be, but i often buy things on whim, and enjoy doing so, and i almost always come up with the most outlandish complicated solution possible as my first idea, probably because it is more creative than the practical one but then, meh, i dont know about these planets

Is there something about these i am getting wrong. If not, it feels like about half of it doesnt really fit me

Minderwiz

Alright, things that i see:

I have 2 planets in Aries, the Sun and Mercury. According to my web-page chart, i am independant, high-spirited, and competitive and blunt in speech, which i agree i am, But i dont see the leadership, charging in type of behaviour. I rarely initiate, over my life i have always waited for someone else to take the first step. I do, however feel the effect of Mercury in Aries, the arguementative, quick-wittedness and the likely hood to take other peoples comments offensively.

That's a good set of comments - I wouldn't see Sun rushing in anywhere - it's the King of heaven and it gets others to do the rushing. In Aries it's in exaltation so prominent and confident yes, rushing about, definitely no! Mercury is in it's own terms, so it's worst excesses are not there. Argumentative, moderate to quick witted but still prone to speak first and think later. Mercury is also combust (conjunct the Sun) and that Mercury may not be as well directed as you would like it to be - hence the ability to cause offence without intending to.

Zechariah13 said:
I see Moon in Pisces. At first i only knew this was significant because it meant the card that ruled over my Moon sign was the Moon card, which seemed to auspicious to ignore. But apparently this means that i feel strongly, am incredibly sensitive, maybe even psychic, react emotinally to every circumstance, and could use a thicker skin. All of these are unquestionably true for me, and i'm even a bit psyhcically empathic.

Modern Astrologers would make this association, and My wife has Moon in Pisces and she too is psychic - though it comes and goes. The Moon is your intuitive, non-rational mind. It's also a feminine planet and in Pisces it's in a feminine sign. That does give some sensitivity, however generally the Moon is not well placed in Pisces, unless it's a nocturnal chart - that is where the Sun is below the horizon (in your case it's well above) and preferably the Moon should be above the horizon, that is shining. So you may well be sensitive but it's not an easy sensitivity, you might not trust your intuitions or you might well feel that they are over-emphasised. If you've done any psychic development classes you might find you can control this and gain confidence. Technically your Moo is Peregrine and that means it's dependent on others - a good teacher of psychic development may well bring out this side to a more prominent and controlled situation.

Zechariah13 said:
My N.Node is also in Pisces, which i guess would explain why i tend to find myself surrounded by people with daddy, mommy, self-image/esteem or severe psychological issues? What is a N. Node, anyway?

The Nodes (there are two) are the points where the Moon crosses the ecliptic (twice in each of its monthly revolutions). The ecliptic is the apparent path of the Sun around the Earth so when the Moon crosses the ecliptic it's on the same plane as the Sun and the Earth. If these three bodies are in alignment we get a Solar Eclipse (at the time of a new Moon) or a lunar eclipse (at the time of a Full Moon). The Nodes move, it takes them 18.6 years to do a full revolution of the Zodiac, so they move slowly. Wind the calendar back a month to 18th March and you will find that the Sun was near the North Node at the time te Moon was about to cross it - the result was a total Solar eclipse.

The meaning of the Nodes depends on which approach to Astrology you follow. Traditionally the North Node is a benefic, rather like a blend of Venus and Jupiter. In modern Western Astrology it tends to be used as Karma - the North Node being what you should be working towards and the South Node being the past you need to leave behind. This can be tied in with past lives. Strangely in Indian Astrology, the North Node is Feeling by Mind and Support for Humanity - which, given the conjunction with the Moon, might be seen as producing a psychic nature.

Zechariah13 said:
Gemini confuses me. It's true that i am witty (if i may say so), friendly with people i like, and never shut up, as well as the high nervous tension that i tend to carry, the descriptions of the rising sign and Venus dont really make a great deal of sense to me. Could use a little help here

I don't go with modern 'sun sign' descriptions - they were largely invented by Alan Leo at the end of the nineteenth century and have no basis in either Traditional Western or its cousin Indian (Vedic or Jyotish) Astrology. So I'd assess your character in a different manner' Leo virtually endowed Gemini with a lot of Mercury characteristics, but the sign and planet are actually very different. In this first response to your views of your chart, I'll not go into that but I will post a separate evaluation.

Zchariah13 said:
And i have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all in Capricorn, which by my chart says i am thrifty and practical. Which i am most certainly not. I mean i CAN be thrifty when i need to be, but i often buy things on whim, and enjoy doing so, and i almost always come up with the most outlandish complicated solution possible as my first idea, probably because it is more creative than the practical one but then, meh, i dont know about these planets

I use Saturn, which is practical but also concerned with structures, systems, but in your case it's in the seventh which relates to partner and relationships, rather than money. I don't use Uranus or Neptune. According to modern Astrology, Uranus and Neptune are 'generational planets' rather than personal to you. However as far as I can see, those who use them do so in a highly personal way, despite the label.

Zechariah13 said:
Is there something about these i am getting wrong. If not, it feels like about half of it doesnt really fit me

No I think you did well there, as an appraisal of those interpretations. One of the big problems with this sort of computer/internet reading is that it uses stock interpretations for each planet and sign combination and each planet and house interpretation but does not actually allow for either your own input (and a consulting Astrologer would talk to you) nor are they capable of shading meanings or factoring in how one part of the chart interrelates with another.

Zechariah13

Thanks Mindewiz! That was helpful. Let me see if i understand you right.
That's a good set of comments - I wouldn't see Sun rushing in anywhere - it's the King of heaven and it gets others to do the rushing. In Aries it's in exaltation so prominent and confident yes, rushing about, definitely no! Mercury is in it's own terms, so it's worst excesses are not there. Argumentative, moderate to quick witted but still prone to speak first and think later. Mercury is also combust (conjunct the Sun) and that Mercury may not be as well directed as you would like it to be - hence the ability to cause offence without intending to.
Ok so this means that my confusion and feeling like the majority of Aries didnt apply to me was because i didnt understand how the Sun works in Aries? So in other words what i described myself as wasnt really peculiar or odd for an Aries? That makes me feel a bit better and less confused there. And im assuming that Combust and Conjunction are referring to relative placement and angles between celestial bodies? Not too sure i understand the Math-y things, but i dont think thats important for me to know....yet ;)

Modern Astrologers would make this association, and My wife has Moon in Pisces and she too is psychic - though it comes and goes. The Moon is your intuitive, non-rational mind. It's also a feminine planet and in Pisces it's in a feminine sign. That does give some sensitivity, however generally the Moon is not well placed in Pisces, unless it's a nocturnal chart - that is where the Sun is below the horizon (in your case it's well above) and preferably the Moon should be above the horizon, that is shining. So you may well be sensitive but it's not an easy sensitivity, you might not trust your intuitions or you might well feel that they are over-emphasised. If you've done any psychic development classes you might find you can control this and gain confidence. Technically your Moo is Peregrine and that means it's dependent on others - a good teacher of psychic development may well bring out this side to a more prominent and controlled situation.
ok, so a sensitivity that isnt an easy sensitivity. Would that be best reflected by reading emotions that arent really there (i.e. thinking i've offended people when i really havent), tending to only sense the negative emotions of people (sadness, tension, 20 years of unresolved pain from abuse) or that when i feel the aforementioned neg. emotions, they tend to stick to me for about 3 days before i can get them off.
Or are we talking about a less mystic sensitivity, like not being able to handle very much at any given time before snapping? OR is it all of these? or none? Darn i love learning new things!

The Nodes (there are two) are the points where the Moon crosses the ecliptic (twice in each of its monthly revolutions). The ecliptic is the apparent path of the Sun around the Earth so when the Moon crosses the ecliptic it's on the same plane as the Sun and the Earth. If these three bodies are in alignment we get a Solar Eclipse (at the time of a new Moon) or a lunar eclipse (at the time of a Full Moon). The Nodes move, it takes them 18.6 years to do a full revolution of the Zodiac, so they move slowly. Wind the calendar back a month to 18th March and you will find that the Sun was near the North Node at the time te Moon was about to cross it - the result was a total Solar eclipse.

The meaning of the Nodes depends on which approach to Astrology you follow. Traditionally the North Node is a benefic, rather like a blend of Venus and Jupiter. In modern Western Astrology it tends to be used as Karma - the North Node being what you should be working towards and the South Node being the past you need to leave behind. This can be tied in with past lives. Strangely in Indian Astrology, the North Node is Feeling by Mind and Support for Humanity - which, given the conjunction with the Moon, might be seen as producing a psychic nature.
well, now i know what that is. Thanks. But what would be your best interpretation of the North Node being in Pisces? I find it curious that Pisces and Aries and Gemini all seem to have an equal pull, or an equal number of pulls on my life (Aries: Sun and Mercury, Pisces Moon and N.Node, Gemini: Venus and Ascendant) Does that mean anything to you?

Oh and if you want your reading now, you can post whatever question and spread you want, if you have a spread preference. There arent any questions that i wont do readings for. Thanks again!

Minderwiz

Thanks Mindewiz! That was helpful. Let me see if i understand you right.

Ok so this means that my confusion and feeling like the majority of Aries didnt apply to me was because i didnt understand how the Sun works in Aries? So in other words what i described myself as wasnt really peculiar or odd for an Aries? That makes me feel a bit better and less confused there. And im assuming that Combust and Conjunction are referring to relative placement and angles between celestial bodies? Not too sure i understand the Math-y things, but i dont think thats important for me to know....yet ;)

As I said in my post I don't use the modern sun sign approach, it's got all sort of problems so I wouldn't see you as an 'Aries' or a 'Pisces' or a 'Gemini' or any other sign. Signs are not personality characteristics, they are modifiers to planetary energy or functioning. That's been the case in both Western and Indian Astrology for over 2,000 years but sadly Astrology in the West almost died out after the seventeenth century and it's resurrection in the late nineteenth led to a wholesale change. This is not the place to go into that in detail but I'd address your Aries planets (as an example) as follows:

Sun in exaltation in Aries - exaltation enables it to act confidently and in a prominent way. The Sun aignifies (traditionally) the mature you - in exaltation it would be characterised by words such as faithful, industrious, good judgement and honour, generous, speaking with authority and gravity, speaking with confidence, commanding affection, very humane - honourable and nothing sordid.

Mercury - Not as strong in Aries as the Sun, indeed in some parts of Aries it's weak. In your case it has some small dignity, so it's a mixture of the good and bad of Mercury but with a balance towards the good. So you might well be good at arguing and debating, good at learning and can speak well but thre might be a tendency to overdo the wit and sometimes speak first and think later.

Modern Astrology tends to see Cardinal signs as thrusting and initiating - Traditional sees them as 'Moveable', they mark the changes from one season to another, and so are associated with change and transformation (not in the modern Pluto sense) So rather than constantly intiating and thrusting you may change things quite often, either because you are bored or because something else looks more interesting. Mercury has connections with travel so you might be keen on travelling (changeing your location or even your house)

n your case both planets are in the eleventh so their functioning tends to be more immediately in the area of friends, and also your hopes and aspirations. So the Sun describes how you deal with your friends and Mercury how you interact with them on a rational level. Obviously it's not the only area in which they function but it's the one where then shine through more clearly.

Zechariah13 said:
ok, so a sensitivity that isnt an easy sensitivity. Would that be best reflected by reading emotions that arent really there (i.e. thinking i've offended people when i really havent), tending to only sense the negative emotions of people (sadness, tension, 20 years of unresolved pain from abuse) or that when i feel the aforementioned neg. emotions, they tend to stick to me for about 3 days before i can get them off.
Or are we talking about a less mystic sensitivity, like not being able to handle very much at any given time before snapping? OR is it all of these? or none? Darn i love learning new things!

Yes those seem to be reasonable possibilities, though not necessarily all of them or all at the same time. It's perhaps more something that shows up in your interactions in the course of your employment (Moon in the tenth) that is with work colleagues or people you meet in the course of doing your job. Again they can show up elsewhere less immediately but significantly rules your second house of money and resources. By it's nature the Moon is changeable (it goes through phases) so you may well go through phases of being careful and then being a bit of a spendthrift.

Zechariah13 said:
well, now i know what that is. Thanks. But what would be your best interpretation of the North Node being in Pisces? I find it curious that Pisces and Aries and Gemini all seem to have an equal pull, or an equal number of pulls on my life (Aries: Sun and Mercury, Pisces Moon and N.Node, Gemini: Venus and Ascendant) Does that mean anything to you?

Dealing with your last point first, It's not unusual to have two to four signs emphasised. Sun, Mercury and Venus are always close together - Mercury is never more than 27 degrees from the Sun, so it's in either the same sign as the Sun or in one of the adjacent signs. Venus is never more than 48 degrees from the Sun, again a maximum of two signs from the Sun and more usually only one. So having all these three in the same sign is not unusual and it is less common to have them in three separate signs.

Now couple that with a list of ten planets, the Ascendant, MC, North Node and Part of Fortune and it's clear that some signs are going to have more than one planet or point and more likely several. Downplay the North Node, MC and Part of Fortune in terms of your overall character though.

On the North Node, oddly it does have Exaltation in Gemini, but otherwise it has no dignity by sign, so personally, I wouldn't give it any variation according to it's sign placement, what matters is planets that are in aspect to it, because it gives a benefic effect. Now I'm very non-standard in a modern sense, where most Astrologers tend to bestow all sorts of mystical or karmic overtones. Karma is a Vedic concept and if you're going to introduce Indian concepts you might as well go the whole hog and practise Vedic Astrology, where at least you'd get the authentic version rather than trying to cobble Indian Mysticism onto Western Astrology. Now that's very non-standard, so please read more about the Interpretations of the nodes.

Zechariah13 said:
Oh and if you want your reading now, you can post whatever question and spread you want, if you have a spread preference. There arent any questions that i wont do readings for. Thanks again!

Well I've not really done any reading for you, simply helped a little. but thanks for the offer.

I'll post your temperament reading later