PDA

View Full Version : drop down list

AJ
11-08-2011, 13:02
Tonight when I click on members names I'm not getting the quick link drop down list, is this happening to anyone else?

Abrac
11-08-2011, 14:41
Hey AJ. It's working okay here. Does it do anything for you like open a new tab or just nothing?

gregory
11-08-2011, 22:08
Hey AJ. It's working okay here. Does it do anything for you like open a new tab or just nothing?

Working for me too - have you disabled javascript ? It doesn't work if that's off and it is hell's easy to disable it by accident - I did that the other day....

AJ
12-08-2011, 00:45
I haven't deliberately disabled anything...
The names are clickable and do open in the new page, but lazy bum that I am, I'm not clicking through pages to find their website or blog.

Rats.

On the other hand I can see and use the New Thread function you were having problems with.

Abrac
12-08-2011, 02:12
I was gonna suggest the same thing, make sure javascript's enabled. Other than that, I don't know.

AJ
12-08-2011, 02:57
All of a sudden it's working.
Maajjjiiicc :) Or, it's go mow the lawn for two hours, life is too short to worry about it. Or, as some questions are phrased here, Is X blocking me from the drop down menu? And is she gay because I've only ever seen gay people who block drop down menus.

gregory
12-08-2011, 03:17
All of a sudden it's working.
Maajjjiiicc :) Or, it's go mow the lawn for two hours, life is too short to worry about it. Or, as some questions are phrased here, Is X blocking me from the drop down menu? And is she gay because I've only ever seen gay people who block drop down menus.

That'll be it for sure ! Those people are just SO awful - especially all my gay friends !

(or to be more mundane, probably just a cache thing that cleared itself....)

AJ
12-08-2011, 04:57
Yes, those two prunes a morning clear up just about everything, I didn't know they worked on puter cache too. Amazing what you can learn at AT

gregory
12-08-2011, 04:59
Yes, those two prunes a morning clear up just about everything, I didn't know they worked on puter cache too. Amazing what you can learn at AT

It's the purple.... ;)

AJ
12-08-2011, 04:59
Moved my brain too.
The drop down doesn't work on the thread list, only within a thread.
Weird that, but it's better than nothing.