Crystals for healing and psychic attack?

Magicienne

Perhaps psychic attack isn't the right term for this but an old friend of mine who I am currently involved in an ongoing project with is going through a really bad time at the moment, her partner has left her and to be honest I think it would be best to postpone our project until a later date when she is better placed to deal with the current situation but I think at the moment this is the only thing she is clinging to in order to keep going.
I do want to be their for her and support her but amount of negative energy around her at the moment is palpable. Even an email from her seems to radiate overwhelming negativity. I do believe she has unresolved issues from before this time and she is in a lot of denial about her current situation which is making things worse.

Anyway does anybody ahve any ideas about crystals that I might use to both help her at this time and also something I can use to protect myself from the overwhelming negativity surrounding her at the moment. I was thinking I could perhaps give her some suitable crystal jewellery as a gift that might help balance her energies.

Any ideas would be really helpful!

cardlady22

Will you be making the jewelry for her, or looking to buy a piece?
If it's possible, I'd have her involved in the choice of the stones. See what she is feeling drawn to and then look up the properties.

When I make up a gift piece, I use lore assigned to the person's birthday and then let my intuition guide me for the patterns.

Magicienne

Will you be making the jewelry for her, or looking to buy a piece?
If it's possible, I'd have her involved in the choice of the stones. See what she is feeling drawn to and then look up the properties.

When I make up a gift piece, I use lore assigned to the person's birthday and then let my intuition guide me for the patterns.

Thanks for the advice I will see if that is possible, I have done her birth chart previously so perhaps I can find some inspiration there.

I think I could make up something for her or buy it. There is a crystal shop in town so perhaps I will ask there and see if they have some input.

celticnoodle

I recently read that the greatest protective stone a person can carry on them is their own birthstone. So, along with what cardlady mentions, perhaps including some of your friends birthstones would be good. clear quartz is always a good choice too and amethyst is very strong for protecting you against negative energies. there are so many protective crystals out there, I'm sure you can find some that your friend will like and will help her as well as yourself too. I also wonder if the rose quartz would be beneficial here for your friends specific problem?

eta: forgot totally about one stone that may help a lot too, though it is also said that it shouldn't be worn regularly in jewelry. the stone is malachite. it shouldn't be worn regularly, as it is known as the 'mirror of the soul' and so shows the wearers truest feelings- allowing them to be seen by others as well. however, it is also a stone that will help one to heal from heart ache and make a clean break. it is also a protection stone. may be worth checking into anyway.

amethyst57

yup, also heard about your birthstone and clear quartz....
and onyx, chalcedony, and agates are suppose to help against psychic attack....

i know banded agates help, from experience....have a cream-banded brown one by my bed, have not been attacked for a long time...

btw, believe it or not...
asbestos was once used for psychic attack protection, too...
yikes!

celticnoodle

rockersgurl said:
yikes!

really? interesting. our home in NY is unfortunately (or now perhaps fortunately) sided with asbestos siding. we didn't realize this when we bought it, and unfortunately it is going to cost a fortune to have it removed and replaced. thankfully it is not broken anywhere--but now perhaps it is good to know that the house is protected from psychic attacks! :D

Magicienne

Thank you celticnoodle and rockersgurl for the advice. I am not sure I will be taking to wearing asbestos robes to protect myself but the birthstone idea seems promising. Her's is turquoise so lot's of lovely jewellery available with that stone. Mine is opal and I do have a tiny opal stone but I suppose I could just carry that with a quartz. I did read somewhere about mirrors for psychic attack but the thing is I do want to help her and not just fire it all back at her so crystals seem more healing.

I'm doing my 1st Reiki attunement soon so perhaps that could help also.

Thank you so much for your replies it's very helpful to me.

celticnoodle

my birthstone is also opal and the opal is known as a very strong protection stone.

the turquoise is also a stone that should absorb negative energies, so will be good for your friend for protection and also healing, I should think. it is known by the Native Americans as the sacred stone.

Wonderwoman

Rose Quartz

Before my current relationship, I had found a rose quartz bracelet that once I put on, I felt very, very much intune with. Within months, less than six months from the find, I met The BF! My heart Healed!!! this is my experience with Rose Quartz and i recommend it to friends, family, clients, Everyone! I love it, it is healing and Brings Love!

shelikes2read

yup, also heard about your birthstone and clear quartz....
and onyx, chalcedony, and agates are suppose to help against psychic attack....

i know banded agates help, from experience....have a cream-banded brown one by my bed, have not been attacked for a long time...

yikes!

I can't remember where I read this, but I do remember seeing that the banding in Tiger's Eye is caused by asbestos fibers. So if you want to carry a form of asbestos safely, pick up some Tiger's Eye, which has asbestos in it.

For absorbing or deflecting negative energy, black onyx, hematite, and jet are three stones that will help. The first book I read on use of crystals, eons ago, spoke of all the black stones as being helpful in this regard. The author actually went through the list and described how this one absorbs negativity, that one deflects it, the other one does the other thing, but I didn't memorize that part. I just figured, "Do they all do what I need them to do? Yes? Then I'm not going to worry about HOW." :)

For helping your friend's heart heal, you can't go wrong with rose quartz. I'm also a huge fan of clear quartz, which can be programmed as needed. Besides that, just being a supportive friend to her will help, as will time.

Good luck!