Tarot puzzles?

celticnoodle

Has anyone ever done a puzzle that is titled, "The Tarot - A fortune Jigsaw Puzzle"?

A friend of mine saw it in a yard sale and bought it for me. It comes with of course, the jigsaw puzzle and a card deck and book. the cards are very blocky and thick, and apparently are majors only as there are 22 cards.

never heard of or seen this before and think it's pretty interesting! the jigsaw puzzle has 1026 pieces, so not too large either, perfect for an afternoon. I'm having my friend over this week to help me put it together.

I wonder if there are other tarot jigsaw puzzles out there? anyone else have this or another one?

MsRubyRain

wow how cool, I have never heard of a tarot jigsaw puzzle card kit.

celticnoodle

oooh, AJ! Thank you for posting that! that one is GORGEOUS!!! (Just like the artwork in Ciro's decks). I think I'll be asking for that one for either my bday or Christmas. :D

and yeah, Ruby, I never even thought of a tarot jigsaw puzzle, but now, I'm seeing how cool (see AJs link) they are! I may just do this one (yet to start it) and a few more and have them as pictures in my 'tarot reading room'. :)

Chronata

I have the Tarot puzzle. It was kind of fun putting together.
And the cards are pretty neat too...even for being a big thick and blocky deck.

They are Folchis. And probably the closest thing I'll ever get to owning a Folchi deck!

celticnoodle

thnx Chronata. I didn't know that. never heard of it, but will research it now. I have not yet really taken the time to look at the cards. I've been very busy with other things............

MsRubyRain

oooh, AJ! Thank you for posting that! that one is GORGEOUS!!! (Just like the artwork in Ciro's decks). I think I'll be asking for that one for either my bday or Christmas. :D

and yeah, Ruby, I never even thought of a tarot jigsaw puzzle, but now, I'm seeing how cool (see AJs link) they are! I may just do this one (yet to start it) and a few more and have them as pictures in my 'tarot reading room'. :)

Yowza that is a beautiful puzzle!!

Bumpy_Boo

Wow, that sounds great! A real physical copy of a Tarot jigsaw!

I say this because I use a PC jigsaw program called Puzzler for my jigsaws. You just select a bitmap image, and the number of pieces, and off you go :) I like making Tarot collages and using those as jigsaw pictures. It's not QUITE the same, though, a real Tarot jigsaw sounds excellent.

Aerin

Yes, I've got one too - ebay :)

celticnoodle

Wow, that sounds great! A real physical copy of a Tarot jigsaw!

I say this because I use a PC jigsaw program called Puzzler for my jigsaws. You just select a bitmap image, and the number of pieces, and off you go :) I like making Tarot collages and using those as jigsaw pictures. It's not QUITE the same, though, a real Tarot jigsaw sounds excellent.
REALLY??? They have them for the PC? VERY COOL! I'll have to check into that as well. I wonder if they have them that will fit on my ipod? :laugh: just so I have something fun to do when we are sitting in the airport and on the airplane, that is also tarot related. Its not always easy in the airplane to read tarot cards--even the small ones, considering how packed in you are now a days on planes. I always feel like a sardine.

Aerin, which tarot puzzle do you have? the same one I mentioned I got? I still have not yet put it together. I've been waiting for my friend who bought it for me to come over and help, and she was busy last week and the rest of this week with community stuff. Maybe next week!