searching for the right spread

SunriseDesire

Here's my situation: I broke up with someone a few weeks ago, and it left me devastated. I really, really didnt want to meet anyone. I was tired of being played with by men...lies, etc. Then, someone came along who is going through the same thing. He and I got to talking. It was online, but I felt a connection....so did he....we decided to meet. And it was the strangest thing. It felt like we had always known eachother. We could sit in complete silence and it didnt feel awkward. it felt...right. I didnt mention that I felt that way, until he did. He felt like we had always known eachother also. So, what Im wondering is if he is my soulmate...the one I belong with. Im looking for a spread to help me figure that out. I looked at the spreads page and didnt see anything that fit, even with doing a search. Anyone have ideas?

nisaba

<warm smile> You might want to look in the "Tarot Spreads" forum. At the bottom of each page is a "search" function, too (better than the one at the top) so that you can tailor-make a search of a single subforum for your keywords.

SunriseDesire

I tried that...,it just didnt bring up anything that "felt" right....

Minotauro

._. I think it is too soon to tell , besides he might be the right guy for you NOW.
what I mean is you 2 have been through harsh stuff , but you ont really know all that much about him.

you also should consider that since you 2 have just met you're on the " honeymoon " part of the relationship , when everything's perfect. not to mention it seems kind of like a rebound thing. and I didnt even needed a to draw a single card D; lol

but try a general non positional 3 or 9 spread.

either way , if it feels right , why dont you just enjoy it?
I think you just want confirmation , and what would hapen if the cards said he ISNT your soulmate? would you ditch him? s:

Zechariah13

there are a few soulmate spreads around here somewhere.
But you know, if you are feeling this way about him, then i think its worth just living through it. Of course, dont take it too fast, and if he tries to push you farther than you want to go at that moment, dump his ass on the spot. but still, it sounds like you have a good thing going. hope it works out

SunriseDesire

Minotauro, its not a rebound... been there and done that. Rebounds dont have this kind of feeling like Ive known someone before...or always.

I do plan to just enjoy it...just curious as to if there's some reason he and I both feel this way [ as in knowing eachother from before]

thanks zechariah.

Zechariah13

I do plan to just enjoy it...just curious as to if there's some reason he and I both feel this way [ as in knowing eachother from before]

Well, just another thought. You might want to look into past lives spreads, because maybe you two already DO know each other