Existential moment card?

Blackstar

...when you feel everything is well and you're completely satisfied and grateful. When complete happiness just washes all over you and you really feel the beauty of it all intensely.

This would be a great example. (American Beauty, plastic bag clip)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZPf-BOnuZ0

jema

It can also be a judgement moment, when we suddenly wake up, we listen to the call of spirit.

Aset

Thoth Lovers and Art.

Mellifluous

Yeah, that's the Sun.

Starshower

10 of Cups. I thought everyone would say that! :)

Zechariah13

second the 10 of cups. The Sun strikes me more as Exuberance and Bright Joy, not really even capable of noticing whether or not youre satisfied

Zechariah13

oh, and the World

Stormdancer

The Hanged Man....

Iknow, Iknow, Iknow....WTH???

I found this a fascinating question...ok, after I got done being annoyed...LOL

First of all...I don't know what "Existential" means, but I DO know that Googling it will drive me mad :bugeyed:

And then...Youtube and I are having issues...it keeps "buffering"? is it?? I dunno, but it's not just with this video...GRR :mad:

I do "GET" the point of the videa, and I so TREASURE these moments...in fact, this was brought up some where else, but I don't remember where.

ANY way....**sigh**

My first thought was the Star....or maybe Temperance....maybe because I associate many of my higher spiritual moments with these cards, but................

When these "Existential" moments happen to me, I feel like I'm suspended in time. It's one-o-those Be Here Now Be Here kinda things.

I would NEVER have put the Hanged Man into a situation like this, but ,at least for tonight, it fits....

A moment when all is suspended and a TRUE BLISS is allowed to occur.