Decks with multiples of one card

Aset

I don't mean alternative but relatively equal versions of the same card, such as the three Magus cards in some versions of the Thoth deck, but say two separate Lovers cards - one to signify the choice aspect of the Trump, one to represent the soul-mate aspect - both numbered six, both included in the same deck. Is there such a deck? I don't mean necessarily with that given example, but any at all like that where there are multiple versions of the same cards to represent their different potential meanings.

RexMalaki

Alchemical Tarot Renewed has two Lovers cards...

gregory

Twilight Rabbit has four "duplicates" to cover Thoth vs RWS meanings.

Le Fanu

Silicon Dawn has god knows how many Fool cards...

Also, the Russian Victorian Romantic has two Emperors which I use. I leave both in; one to represent the sensual male (the languid Egyptian one) and the other (the moustacheoed one) to represent the more traditional meanings.

Aset

Thanks for your replies.

Twilight Rabbit has four "duplicates" to cover Thoth vs RWS meanings.

You mean four different cards, not four of each card?

AJ

I think the Mellisa Lenormand had 2 men and 2 women cards

I've just been sorting my Rocambol Tarot, it's all in Russian, but it appears to have either 2 extra courts. They may be male and female pages and male and female knights??

And three, possibly four fools cards and two tower cards, but I think the extra tower is perhaps the title card.

I WISH the book was translated!

I think the Victorian Romantic had two lovers cards.

gregory

You mean four different cards, not four of each card?

Oops yes - four extra cards you can substitute.

Thoth versions of The Emperor, The Star, Lust and Adjustment (Balance).